Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
some ppl know their lane and prefer to stay in it...sometimes that’s a good thing and sometimes it’s bad...a nikka like skully and his baby mother working with the CIA would never work out to anyone’s benefit so I understand their hesitation
Imagine Teddy screaming on Skully like he does to Avi, Oso, & Franklin. ESPECIALLY if Skully is high.
Skully would say :bustback::bustback::bustback:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m laughing picturing Reed tryna reason with Skully and Khadijah :mjlol:

Imagine Teddy screaming on Skully like he does to Avi, Oso, & Franklin. ESPECIALLY if Skully is high.
Skully would say :bustback::bustback::bustback:

ya man...reed is meticulous about who he works with...skully and khadijah wouldn’t even make the cut

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
As great as Damson is in this, this can’t end well for Franklin. He’s done too much fukk shyt and got too many people fukked up to be able to slide off into the sunset. All of the fukkery this season with Leon, Louie, etc is because he tried to be too conniving playing Man Boy and Scully off against each other.

I’m sure it’s been said enough, but I didn’t appreciate it until this last episode. Breh is a great actor

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- it's always been weird how little deray talks on this show, do they not think he can act? it's weird for him to be in so many scenes and say nothing

- i'm missing the show being set in the homes/neighborhood - frank's, unc's, white boy out in the valley, avi's (his house was fukkery season 1), melody

- i'm also missing quality moments and dialogue between frank and leon, i know they fell out but they back on, i miss them plottin and rollin together

edit: and i found myself having a time/history brainfart, i was like why they aint get on they phones and call an ambulance :laugh:

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As great as Damson is in this, this can’t end well for Franklin. He’s done too much fukk shyt and got too many people fukked up to be able to slide off into the sunset. All of the fukkery this season with Leon, Louie, etc is because he tried to be too conniving playing Man Boy and Scully off against each other.

I'm not sure a lot of people would admit it, and maybe I'm underestimating people, but Franklin is an awful human being.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Probably would have brought more attention to what's going on with the CIA if the all of a sudden up dead. Instead they drug her up and make her not look credible as a journalist(maybe if that's what they did) and when they do come back because she kept going they'll finish her with an overdose.

Yeah it would have been dumb to kill her since it would be obviously the doing of the CIA.

She should have left town though. It was so predictable her house was gonna get broken into when she said she wanted to sleep in her house one more time.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That was an interesting episode. A lot of scenes were predictable like the last one with T, I was expecting Peaches to come behind her and strangle her at first..

It would've brought more heat to the CIA if Irene would've died in that scene. But she was a bad wife and didn't have time for her kid. Shes a pitbull willing to die on the sword. Reed scaring her wont stop her, she will go harder in my opinion. Also some of these mini stories need to wrap up. I'm tired of skullys BM. I think there will be deaths in the last two episodes, I think it will be Manboys sister and Alton. Reed told saint to put a muzzle on his father, the story Irene put out is part of a series, alton gave up everything he knows but I'm sure saint thinks he will talk again.

Hoping Jerome can make it to season 5. He's the best character in the show. If jerome kills manboy, his crew, and his sister. That will also bring skully and the bloods which will be more heat. One has to go in the season finale, either skully or manboy possibly, I don't see how you can drag both storylines into next season.

I knew in that final scene Saint was not going to shoot T. He will get info on manboy to set ultimately set him up. And I'm also hoping Big Deon will get more screen time as a head enforcer for Saints crew.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That was an interesting episode. A lot of scenes were predictable like the last one with T, I was expecting Peaches to come behind her and strangle her at first..

It would've brought more heat to the CIA if Irene would've died in that scene. But she was a bad wife and didn't have time for her kid. Shes a pitbull willing to die on the sword. Reed scaring her wont stop her, she will go harder in my opinion. Also some of these mini stories need to wrap up. I'm tired of skullys BM. I think there will be deaths in the last two episodes, I think it will be Manboys sister and Alton. Reed told saint to put a muzzle on his father, the story Irene put out is part of a series, alton gave up everything he knows but I'm sure saint thinks he will talk again.

Hoping Jerome can make it to season 5. He's the best character in the show. If jerome kills manboy, his crew, and his sister. That will also bring skully and the bloods which will be more heat. One has to go in the season finale, either skully or manboy possibly, I don't see how you can drag both storylines into next season.

I knew in that final scene Saint was not going to shoot T. He will get info on manboy to set ultimately set him up. And I'm also hoping Big Deon will get more screen time as a head enforcer for Saints crew.

Shouldn't Alton be in Cuba by now? I think he implied he waa leaving in the morning with or without Cissy.