Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I completely agree with that. It’s disgusting really. He don’t give a damn bout nobody at all. He shouldn’t have hit his father either. I was just saying I’m happy they put that scene in there because somebody of his caliber would have put hands on anybody who did that. Surprised he didn’t shoot him
Frank killing Andre was a build up to him hitting his own pops.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
“We have survived massacres in Africa, enslavement, the middle passage. We survived reconstruction, Jim Crow, lynchings, and the ruthless oppression that still continues till this day.”

:wow:
Frankie ain’t give a fukk about none of that shyt lol

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Manboy gonna be on Kev Mac, found the promo pic.

melvingregg-snowfall-fx-2135301228144381897.jpg

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What projects are Leon's supposed to be? Jordan downs?

Also who stole Reed money? Avi? That character is annoying af.

I miss the Mexican storyline, it was good imo. But the Leon bounty story line is getting good. Only solution for that is you gotta get whoever put the bounty out on you first :manny: show is nowhere near as good now as it was when it started. I'll have to go back and rewatch it. I hate how shows take years and years and you forget shyt.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What projects are Leon's supposed to be? Jordan downs?

Also who stole Reed money? Avi? That character is annoying af.

I miss the Mexican storyline, it was good imo. But the Leon bounty story line is getting good. Only solution for that is you gotta get whoever put the bounty out on you first :manny: show is nowhere near as good now as it was when it started. I'll have to go back and rewatch it. I hate how shows take years and years and you forget shyt.

I think Noriega and the Panamanian government took the money, with help from Avi.
Manuel Noriega - from US friend to foe | Panama | The Guardian

EDIT:
The wikipedia article on Noriega actually mentions him getting $11 million from the CIA
Manuel Noriega - Wikipedia

"Prior to and during Noriega's trial, Noriega's lead attorney Frank A. Rubino claimed that Noriega had received $11 million in payments from the CIA.[95][96] In January 1991, federal prosecutors filed a financial report indicating that that Noriega had received a total of $322,000 from the United States Army and the CIA over a 31-year period from 1955 to 1986.[13] They stated that the release of information was to rebut allegations from defense attorneys that Noriega had been paid "millions of dollars" from the CIA.[13] These payments included a total of $76,039 as "gifts and incentives" from the CIA.[13] Officials in the Reagan administration stated that Noriega's drug-related activities had been overlooked because he was an ally of the U.S. in the conflicts in Central America.[43] The U.S. was also concerned that any successor to Noriega would not tolerate the U.S. military's presence within Panama.[43]"

Last edited: