Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
came in here to say this...totally nerfed his character

...and then to have franklin pistol-whip him and treating him like a corner boy lol

the ep was going good up until that point

I didn’t expect franklin to be happy and skip around upon hearing what his pops did but I did expect him to move differently in an attempt to get the info from his pops as opposed to pulling out a gun on him...anyway they’ll stretch out how long it takes leon to tell him even tho that shoulda been something he told him immediately upon hearing it from wanda but he’ll find out who the reporter is eventually

once again tho they did a good job of getting me to actually feel sorry for the reporter

I dont think Wanda got a chance to tell Leon:patrice:, Lee brushed her off right when the OG showed up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think Wanda got a chance to tell Leon:patrice:, Lee brushed her off right when the OG showed up

oh ya that’s right...they’ll probably stretch it out and have her tell him eventually and then he’ll relay it to franklin or somehow franklin will find out wanda knows if he tells leon what’s going on between him and his pops

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
....wait, what? :what:

the mr. olympian reference jerome made and the extra pride dude took in working out to the point of knocking a nikka out and going to prison for insinuating anything else seemed to be an indirect “nod” to tookie williams who was heavily into bodybuilding

*edit*

I’m trying to find a normal ass video of his gong show appearance with some volume and none of that extra slow motion bullshyt so bear with me...the clip above was the “best” I could find

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
the mr. olympian reference jerome made and the pride dude took in working out to the point of knocking a nikka out and going to prison for insinuating anything else seemed to be an indirect “nod” to tookie williams who was heavily into bodybuilding

Yeah, but Tookie was with Avalons, not PJ Watts....

Also, there were a COUPLE dudes on that level same time as Tookie was.

Seemed more like an allusion as opposed to a direct reference.