Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Manboy gonna be on Kev Mac, found the promo pic.

melvingregg-snowfall-fx-2135301228144381897.jpg
He's the real Manboy?
:ohhh:

Daps
Breh, Jerome is the most believable character in the whole show. I don't know if it's the writing, or Amin Joseph's acting, but Jerome has become one of my all time favorite television characters.

Yep, they even made him vulnerable when the cops beat his ass. Dude wanted to get out the game.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Wonder if this series will touch on the Hub & the Dub.
I’m not even interested in the gang banging aspect of the show

I know it’s needed but them nikkas was too focused on rehashing old beefs than making money
The war storyline is just dragging at this point

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I don't think that both Alton and Irene die, at least not this episode.
Aside from Gustavo getting revenge for his family, this show has a tendency to not give the viewer quick deaths of characters hat they might be hoping for

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All Jerome wants to do is live his life & run his store. His family is keeping him stuck in the bullshyt. Poor guy.

He got into the shyt AFTER telling Franklin no. He knew what it was.

Nobody down with Franklin is a victim. Not one person in his crew. They all accepted the risks involved because they all had their own wants and desires that only Franklin and his enterprises could offer. Louie wanted the club. Franklin provided it. Jerome wanted the Speaker shop. Franklin’s money provided it. Leon wanted to make money and run the projects. Franklin put him in position to do so. Franklin’s mom wanted economic independence from the shytty jobs she’d been working all of her life. Franklin’s enterprise got her not only our of economic hardship, but now she’s running with legit businessmen. Franklin’s dad wanted off the sauce and to help his community. Franklin’s money got him sobriety and the rehab center.

Everybody got their spoils. Now they have to deal with the blowback. Franklin’s father being a flake and thinking there was a way “out” is going to let them all know there IS NO WAY OUT. You gotta ride the shyt until the endgame

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does anyone know if amazon prime lets you stream the episodes live when you purchase them?