Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What's messed up as at the end of this series, only Reed will come out of this alive and not face any consequences. Everyone is either going to die or end up in prison. :francis:

at the most Reed CACson will get dragged in front of Congress as the scapegoat and get a slap on the wrist.

Franklin’s whole crew will get wiped out by ManBoy and Skully, the cops or the CIA themselves.

As far as Little Rock is concerned, we already know that LA gangsta shyt followed as soon as the crack came

Daps
And correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Reed portrayed as a desk type of dude at the beginning of the series. Now he's on some Sicario shyt:gucci:

I see a lot of people have a problem with Reed displaying his field work, but they have hinted numerous times that he was a field operative prior to when the show starts. When the show starts he is on a desk because he got in over his head in the field and became unhinged...kinda like he’s becoming now.

If he was just a career desk man he would have never been able to get to Alejandro in the jungle in season 1 and had the wits to spot the little boy was a spy. There have been other instances where he displayed or mentioned that he was an adept field agent as well. Including all those scenes with his ex-wife.

Although he looked like a square in the beginning he was really just a guy on the sidelines giddy that he found a way back in the game. And that makes way more sense than a desk guy thinking he could jump into his first field experience with such a ridiculous/ambitious off the books mission.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I see a lot of people have a problem with Reed displaying his field work, but they have hinted numerous times that he was a field operative prior to when the show starts. When the show starts he is on a desk because he got in over his head in the field and became unhinged...kinda like he’s becoming now.

If he was just a career desk man he would have never been able to get to Alejandro in the jungle in season 1 and had the wits to spot the little boy was a spy. There have been other instances where he displayed or mentioned that he was an adept field agent as well. Including all those scenes with his ex-wife.

Although he looked like a square in the beginning he was really just a guy on the sidelines giddy that he found a way back in the game. And that makes way more sense than a desk guy thinking he could jump into his first field experience with such a ridiculous/ambitious off the books mission.
Exactly, breh. For him to even be given any type of clearance like this, he would had to been a capable field operative in the past. Ain't no way a guy working in a cubicle would be given this much responsibility and leeway. A simple desk job guy would never have left CIA headquarters in the first place.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did the right thing for his people (black people) , did the absolute worst thing for his family. Little did he know exposing the CIA and the governments role in that interview wouldn’t change shyt. Good intentions, bad judgement. You shouldn’t hit your parents, but let’s be real his father signed a death warrant for that family and the people around them. It’s a natural reaction

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Did the right thing for his people (black people) , did the absolute worst thing for his family. Little did he know exposing the CIA and the governments role in that interview wouldn’t change shyt. Good intentions, bad judgement. You shouldn’t hit your parents, but let’s be real his father signed a death warrant for that family and the people around them. It’s a natural reaction

I agree with what you're saying but Franklin could have done a better job not including his parents in the first place

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree with what you're saying but Franklin could have done a better job not including his parents in the first place
I completely agree with that. It’s disgusting really. He don’t give a damn bout nobody at all. He shouldn’t have hit his father either. I was just saying I’m happy they put that scene in there because somebody of his caliber would have put hands on anybody who did that. Surprised he didn’t shoot him

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You shouldn’t hit your parents, but let’s be real his father signed a death warrant for that family and the people around them. It’s a natural reaction

I didn’t like that scene but when you put it like this then ya I can understand him being disgusted/dismayed by his father's stupidity/naivete to the point of lashing out like that...it was a totally stupid decision to have the character make...I didn’t think alton would be the one to talk to the reporter

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

He also fought in Vietnam, iirc.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What's messed up as at the end of this series, only Reed will come out of this alive and not face any consequences. Everyone is either going to die or end up in prison. :francis:
Reed either gonna OD or have some major health crisis that ends him by the time the show is about to wrap up. Bro been stressed tf out just drinking, snortin, and smoking cigs. No way he makes it out alive with the way he's living.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If I'm reading that trailer for the next episode right, this is the episode with those ladies shooting up a funeral. Probably Fatback's funeral, and considering we see Uncle Jerome visiting Louis at the hospital in a suit and tie, I'm assuming she got hit. Fatback's cousin and Jerome gonna be on Manboy and Skully's head after this.