Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
He got into the shyt AFTER telling Franklin no. He knew what it was.

Nobody down with Franklin is a victim. Not one person in his crew. They all accepted the risks involved because they all had their own wants and desires that only Franklin and his enterprises could offer. Louie wanted the club. Franklin provided it. Jerome wanted the Speaker shop. Franklin’s money provided it. Leon wanted to make money and run the projects. Franklin put him in position to do so. Franklin’s mom wanted economic independence from the shytty jobs she’d been working all of her life. Franklin’s enterprise got her not only our of economic hardship, but now she’s running with legit businessmen. Franklin’s dad wanted off the sauce and to help his community. Franklin’s money got him sobriety and the rehab center.

Everybody got their spoils. Now they have to deal with the blowback. Franklin’s father being a flake and thinking there was a way “out” is going to let them all know there IS NO WAY OUT. You gotta ride the shyt until the endgame

Yes Franklins money allowed each one to create their own personal avenue but if it wasn’t for their specific contributions Franklin wouldn’t even have that money, especially with Jerome and Leon’s help. At this point Jerome was just in it to look out for his sister and nephew, he’s expressed that they already have enough money and a legit business. Unfortunately for him reality hit when he found out he was indirectly working for the CIA.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone know if amazon prime lets you stream the episodes live when you purchase them?

Nope, I purchased the entire season and you can only watch when they post the episode the next day.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if Franklin will try to pull "Your Honor" to discredit his pops by getting him high

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Franklin will try to pull "Your Honor" to discredit his pops by getting him high

oh wow. :ohhh:

ya after that little sneak preview, I need to stay my ass out this thread tonight or find a way to watch this live...look like shyt about to GO.