Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I’m assuming that when Fatback turned himself in he confessed? Either way thats one of the “Covid fukked it up” plotholes i’m talking about

I could have sworn the point of that was for Fatback to plead to a lesser charge so he could take heat off the situation and come back from prison in a few years. If he was gonna risk doing 25 + for something he didn' do, then he's dumber than we thought.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
pretty sure he was the wrong guy

Why does Avi keep letting Teddy play him? He (probably) doesn't know Teddy is CIA, and Teddy isn't directly putting tons of money in Avi's pocket.
The Avi we met in season 1 would've killed Teddy a long time ago.

I don't think that that's what's happening. I suspect that Avi might be working with the Noriega government to trick Teddy into getting captured so they can sell him back to the Americans.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just realized the dude was suppose to be Tookie Williams nevermind, Leon did the right thing.

He got heart but not that much heart:whoa:

dude coulda been tony williams and leon woulda still kept his hands to himself once he seen how big dude was lol

I think he woulda definitely shot him tho if he didn’t respect OG and his relationship to fatback