Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm not mad at Alton at all for trying to do the right thing.

But it does seem rushed that he decided to do that in just one episode. Surely he has seen the destruction of crack already after 2 years.

Franklin thinks he can do this shyt forever though and there's no convincing him otherwise.

Franklin in no shape form or fashion believes he can do the shyt forever. He’a said himself several times. He’s simply banking on Reed helping him get out when the time comes.

Remember what he said directly to Reed at the end of season 3

“I’ll make you so much fukking money you’ll be able to fund that war all by yourself. They gone name a wing in the CIA Headquarters after your ass, real American hero shyt. And in return you gonna make sure me and mine is protected and at the END OF ALL THIS the both of us are going walk off into the sunset”.

Then he asked Reed just two episodes ago how long the war was going to last and made Reed promise that when the end was coming Franklin would get the heads up.

Franklin knows there’s an endgame, he ALSO knows that his fate is tied to Reed’s in the short term and making moves against the CIA at this juncture is pure stupidity

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see how they wrap this season up without at least two major deaths

I’m leaning toward it being Leon and Manboy

I see franklin(with reed's aid) "retiring" from the crack game and setting manboy up to be the king aka fall guy. I struggle with that thought as well because manboy knows franklin will always be a threat as long as he is alive to think.

With leon they can only keep him safe from skully/khadijah/manboy+ fatbacc's death and the pj watts crips politics involving it for so long so the saint org has no choice but to ship him out to arkansas.

That ready rock is already there, so from that point Leon sets the tone for crippin and the "bangin in lil rock" era.

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Looks like this episode had a different director than previous ones

- -i can't stand a brolic mf that's always trying to fight
- Jerome believable AF in that role man. Y'all peep the jewelry?
- Alton might as well take ol girl and skip Town

-this nicca Peaches ptsd had him on some funny shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm not mad at Alton at all for trying to do the right thing.

But it does seem rushed that he decided to do that in just one episode. Surely he has seen the destruction of crack already after 2 years.

Franklin thinks he can do this shyt forever though and there's no convincing him otherwise.
He didn’t decide to do it in one episode. It’s been building up. He asked them to leave this behind several times this season. The shootout episode at the start, he tried to get Franklin to stay home and play dominoes.

He never approved of what Franklin is doing and has said it yet it seems many were not noticing.