Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Agreed that whole storyline with how they got fatback really irked me. Show did a dive to empire quality during that. The girl who set up fatback was literally in front of the police station and don’t think anybody could have saw her? And how the bytch put up the bail without any traces back to her since she paid in drug money?
I hope the show don’t jump the shark with the unrealistic storylines. That’s what has separated it from shows like power

It was '84. No real CCTV or cameras on the corners. Nobody would recognize the girl who picked Fatback up because it was just another person being picked up from jail. There was no news waiting to question him. Also Skully's lady could have just walked in and said I'm his lawyer, sister, relative or whatever. Again its 84 and the idea of big black drug dealers hasn't really become a thing yet. It actually wouldn't have been that hard to pull off if they had a little inside information from the jail he was staying at, or a bail bondsman on their side.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to Fatback.

Franklins girl is still plotting. I wonder if she’s with ManBoy or the government. ManBoy has been looking for Franklins plug for a while.

They have to send Leon down to Arkansas.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:Why is Leon blaming Saint for fatback getting killed when he killed the little girl?

Saint double crossed Skully
Skully shot at Leon in response
Leon went looking for Skully
Skully’s people started a shootout that killed Skully’s daughter
Fatback got killed by Skully’s girlfriend

Saint started everything off

He should’ve either stayed out of it or backed Skully :manny:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles