Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Can't believe how bold that reporter was to threaten them like that. :gucci:

She obviously doesn't know how :demonic: the CIA is......yet :ufdup:

I think she does. She's obviously local and knows the crooked cops well. Hence how easily she backed down Andre's partner when he pressed Franklin's dad. She has ties to previous black groups like the Panthers. She probably attended UCLA or USC during protests and riots and was drawn into journalism. Also she would have been subjected to Japanese internment camps as she clearly over 40. She been through some shyt, and is aware enough of the changes around her neighborhood. She knows the government is dirty...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think she does. She's obviously local and knows the crooked cops well. Hence how easily she backed down Andre's partner when he pressed Franklin's dad. She has ties to previous black groups like the Panthers. She probably attended UCLA or USC during protests and riots and was drawn into journalism. Also she would have been subjected to Japanese internment camps as she clearly over 40. She been through some shyt, and is aware enough of the changes around her neighborhood. She knows the government is dirty...

ya I don’t doubt that she’s fearless but I was hoping they’d have her character move smarter than that and approach the situation differently instead of heavy-handedly

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
ya I don’t doubt that she’s fearless but I was hoping they’d have her character move smarter than that and approach the situation differently instead of heavy-handedly

She's got nothing to lose, and her bravado seems to have worked for her. You can tell by the way she treats her intern and boss, she does not take no for an answer. I'm willing to bet it was her passion for journalism that pushed her daughter out of town and caused the separation with her husband. For her to be able to back down crooked cops with just her words, she must have a history they haven't discussed on the show yet. Sometimes the pen is mightier then the sword...

Also if you have the second XXL (Jay Z cover. Reasonable doubt era) they exposed this whole story. The CIA connect and the contra's. Back when XXL magazine stood for something.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was '84. No real CCTV or cameras on the corners. Nobody would recognize the girl who picked Fatback up because it was just another person being picked up from jail. There was no news waiting to question him. Also Skully's lady could have just walked in and said I'm his lawyer, sister, relative or whatever. Again its 84 and the idea of big black drug dealers hasn't really become a thing yet. It actually wouldn't have been that hard to pull off if they had a little inside information from the jail he was staying at, or a bail bondsman on their side.

Yep They said on the news his bail was 1 milli. Thats all the info they needed to bail him out. Fatback probably didnt ask in regards to who did it since the plan involved bailing him out anyway

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's got nothing to lose, and her bravado seems to have worked for her. You can tell by the way she treats her intern and boss, she does not take no for an answer. I'm willing to bet it was her passion for journalism that pushed her daughter out of town and caused the separation with her husband. For her to be able to back down crooked cops with just her words, she must have a history they haven't discussed on the show yet. Sometimes the pen is mightier then the sword...

yes I understand all this and even said many of the same things earlier in the thread but passion and bravado are not synonymous with stupid...her recent approach was straight up stupid

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Sorry but I had to post this

I’m only on season 3

but so far my favorite scene is

season 2 ep3 12:00 min mark

the fukkery in that scene was fukking A1

jerome is one of my favorite characters ever

Jerome: That’s pico union nikka:damn:

Kevin: They castrated them:damn:

Jerome: (repeating kev) They castrated them

kev: they lynched them:to:

Jerome: they lynched a nikka:damn:

Jerome: this man shyt!!!!!!!!!:demonic:

Once again sorry. I tried to find a season 2 thread :manny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt real brehs.....:lupe:

I’m callin it now, Alton gon tell Frank bout the Asian bytch, Frank gon tell Reed, and before Alton really gets a chance to decide if he wants to take her offer for a way out she gets plucked. The journalists she left behind then show the Saint fam no mercy and the downfall begins. :lupe:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
shyt real brehs.....:lupe:

I’m callin it now, Alton gon tell Frank bout the Asian bytch, Frank gon tell Reed, and before Alton really gets a chance to decide if he wants to take her offer for a way out she gets plucked. The journalists she left behind then show the Saint fam no mercy and the downfall begins. :lupe:

As well as the dude she to about this (I think he's DEA)