Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you got hating nikkas turning on the show. Plenty of nikkas have been set up by a bytch.

It's typical twitter writing analyst. As soon as it was mentioned Singleton wasn't as involved you were going to have these twitter writers telling us the show fell off because Singleton isn't here. It's like fukking clockwork with every show.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
So I think Franklin gf is really manboy bottom bytch thats there to find Franklin plug. they dropped way to many hints this ep. Manboy this whole time been tryna find Saint plug. Then she ask who the white boy was in damn near the next scene. And Teddy yell out that everybody replaceable Plus I could see her doing all this to get some protection inside for her lil brother that’s locked up.
I agree this is the route the show is probably taking. However, it makes no sense. Why wouldn’t she/man boy have kidnap Saint the first night he fell asleep on her couch? Wasn’t any guarantee at that point that Saint would ever deal with her again. Most of the time, you don’t get second chances. Handle the business when you get the first chance instead of waiting for a better opportunity

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I agree this is the route the show is probably taking. However, it makes no sense. Why wouldn’t she/man boy have kidnap Saint the first night he fell asleep on her couch? Wasn’t any guarantee at that point that Saint would ever deal with her again. Most of the time, you don’t get second chances. Handle the business when you get the first chance instead of waiting for a better opportunity
I think it makes for better theatrics if she’s connected to manboy as opposed to the cops. For the sake of argument, if she was connected to manboy then it would make no sense to take out Saint right now. He would need the plug first which is why she was asking so many questions.

But from the moment Saint saw her in the club working were she basically gave herself a job, I think he’s definitely on to her which is why he randomly asked about her brother, you could see the expression on her face.

I’m still laughing at the optics of a little woman about 90lbs stabbing up a big 6ft plus 400lb dude(fatbacc) and then moving his unconscious body like that..

And it definitely seemed like Leon ad-lib that bytch ass nikka line, Peaches looked shocked:russ: