Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
e) wanda lips mad juicy :takedat:

f) wish jerome and “auntie” were more upfront about how devastating the rock is...they about to destroy this family :snoop:
Jerome wanted to tell them the truth. But auntie was mad delusional. Talking about no gangstas in Little Rock. Even if that’s true theirs wolves and hungry dudes everywhere. Jerome said it best they either going to turn into killers or they going to get killed. Either way shyt ain’t going to be sweet for them. And auntie was talking about if they listen to me that won’t happen :russ:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, written very poorly. To show fatback being that naive to being set up like that..

And now the writers have skullys BM on a jihad stabbing nikkas while skully is now docile nailing crosses to the wall and Manboy is walking thru skullys hood Day & Night when he laid down like 12 bloods in their own hood not to mention manboy was the actual one who shot skully..:russ:

This shyt has really became sloppy with the teases and dragging things out, the acting is engaging but the writing is getting worse and even more unbelievable with each episode..

They have definitely gone away from singletons vision, this show may end up being like Oz and in the end they pretty much kill off everyone..
Agreed that whole storyline with how they got fatback really irked me. Show did a dive to empire quality during that. The girl who set up fatback was literally in front of the police station and don’t think anybody could have saw her? And how the bytch put up the bail without any traces back to her since she paid in drug money?
I hope the show don’t jump the shark with the unrealistic storylines. That’s what has separated it from shows like power

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Agreed that whole storyline with how they got fatback really irked me. Show did a dive to empire quality during that. The girl who set up fatback was literally in front of the police station and don’t think anybody could have saw her? And how the bytch put up the bail without any traces back to her since she paid in drug money?
I hope the show don’t jump the shark with the unrealistic storylines. That’s what has separated it from shows like power

I actually think this show was never even attempting to be realistic.
Season 1 was like watching Franklin go on "Grand Theft Auto" missions and sidequests. I mean, he went up to Oakland and literally followed some NPC into a back ally and set off a "Learn to Cook Drugs" quest from a character who's whole purpose was to stay in one spot and give out a mission . Might as well have had arrows floating over the NPC's heads.:dead:.

I think its kind of revisionist history to say this show fell off from Season 1. This is a better show now than it was then.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Jerome wanted to tell them the truth. But auntie was mad delusional. Talking about no gangstas in Little Rock. Even if that’s true theirs wolves and hungry dudes everywhere. Jerome said it best they either going to turn into killers or they going to get killed. Either way shyt ain’t going to be sweet for them. And auntie was talking about if they listen to me that won’t happen :russ:

Their own lives are fukked up already, it was grimy of them to tell them that shyt with a straight face

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:Why is Leon blaming Saint for fatback getting killed when he killed the little girl?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:gucci:Why is Leon blaming Saint for fatback getting killed when he killed the little girl?

He was angry and blaming Saint in the moment because Saint promised that Fatback would be protected.

Saint sent his Lawyer to bail Fatback out but Skully’s baby mama beat them to the punch

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yo is the pops Calvin from paid in full?
Breh, like two weeks ago I had to google that shyt because he was looking crazy familiar & come to find out he is

In my case I was like damn he look a lil older though and got that beard, forgetting Paid in Full was damn near 20 years ago :pachaha:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Breh, like two weeks ago I had to google that shyt because he was looking crazy familiar & come to find out he is

In my case I was like damn he look a lil older though and got that beard, forgetting Paid in Full was damn near 20 years ago :pachaha:
Yea I was saying that to myself like nah this can’t be Kermit homie looks too old . Yea paid in full like 20 years old

Last edited:
Daps
A little 110 lbs girl like her ain't overpowering a 400 lbs 6 ft+ dude like him in a car lol. Let alone move him around unconscious :mjlol:

Bro I never thought about that until you just said it... that shyt really makes no sense at all, how the fukk did them two girls drag this nikka that far??

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Singleton's absence is apparent now. The actors are carrying the show now the writing and cinematography is a lot weaker this season.

Homegirl in Arkansas even used phrase "bossed up" come on son.

Everyone saying Singleton’s presence is missed. What are some examples of when he was on the show versus now?