Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
ya I understand how important this story is to her and that she’s willing to risk it all but I still thought they would’ve had her move smarter and not just fukking straight up threaten the father and try to back them into a uncharacteristic imo from what we’ve seen of her character...reed spazzing on franklin in public to vent over his brother was an awkward/sloppy scene too imo
She ain’t go die they basically showed us who gonna give her some inside info.. wanda

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Honestly I was dreading the idea of this show having a Little Rock subplot because I was 100% sure they weren't going to film it in Little Rock and would film it on some fake Bama set like that.
If that's the case they could've just set it in New Mexico or west Texas if they couldn't actually get to Arkansas. Now I feel like they only chose little Rock due to bangin in little Rock

Jards

All Star
Daps
I think Franklin’s girlfriend is either RELATED to the Black detective that shook him and Peaches down, or she's an undercover who works with/reports to that Black detective.

Either way, I feel like her work bringing him down would somehow help her get her jailed brother in a better situation.
This.