Daps
Damn it's real as kumbaya in these streets for Leon. My son in a donnybrook rn

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m surprised Big Dicc Buster hasn’t made an appearance this season, do you guys think Franklin will eventually call him if gets into a battle with manboy?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So you’re thinking Franklin gets killed or locked up and manboy takes over as the center of show?

That would be a helluva plot twist..:patrice:

Also when Franklin told manboy he has the plug, manboy didn’t seem bothered by it, I think they may have something in the work bigger for his character. This show was supposed to be “loosely” based on the life of Rick Ross but this is Hollywood and they are already so far removed from his story per say..

I didn't mean irrelevant for the SHOW, I meant I don't think he'll be "The Kingpin of LA" for the show's entire run. I could see the show follow him going into hiding.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Y’all think Franklin should’ve gave up Leon?

Considering Franklin is partly responsible for the situation at hand naw you don’t kill Leon. Thats your day 1 and day 1 loyalty has to count for SOMETHING.

Leon is a fukking hot headed half an idiot but he’s not completely irredeemable (as criminals go) Manboy says that Franklin isn’t standing by his principals but in truth thats EXACTLY what Franklin is doing.

Franklin told Manboy point blank in season 3 that family is off limits. He’s sticking to that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Homie playing Skully is a great actor.

it’s fukked up when you realize how many potentially good/great black actors get shelved bcuz they’re only used for typecasted roles...shyt probably leads to depression for many of them as well...get a decent role in a movie or two...then you don’t see them for years or never again...no reason why breh shouldn’t have a career similar to ben foster or some shyt

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
it’s fukked up when you realize how many potentially good/great black actors get shelved bcuz they’re only used for typecasted roles...shyt probably leads to depression for many of them as well...get a decent role in a movie or two...then you don’t see them for years or never again...no reason why breh shouldn’t have a career similar to ben foster or some shyt
Didn't De'Aundre Bonds do a bid for murder or something though when he was at his "peak." But he has always been a believable actor as the homie/G in movies.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The past two episodes have been pretty good with us getting to see Leon out of his element on the run and needing help in the worst type of way. I don't know if he will end up getting killed but someone will before he season is over. With all that's going on I can't see Skully the reporter Franklin and Man/Boi ALL surviving into next season.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The past two episodes have been pretty good with us getting to see Leon out of his element on the run and needing help in the worst type of way. I don't know if he will end up getting killed but someone will before he season is over. With all that's going on I can't see Skully the reporter Franklin and Man/Boi ALL surviving into next season.

Reporter and Skully die for sure.

i’m 50/50 on Manboy. Half of me thinks that Franklin takes out both Manboy and Skully in one fell swoop and the other half thinks that Manboy vs Franklin becomes the backbone of season 4.

I’m thinking the Reporter dies but leaves crucial information to her subordinate that black kid and he takes up the cause of exposing the CIA in season 4.