Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That "reunion" scene showed the difference between skully and manboy. Can't show weakness and let lil drew Miller get close. Remember Manboy was more than likely gonna kill saint and prolly stash him in one of those broken down houses in this scene. He has the pistol tucked in his back and thought he had Franklin alone for the kill and you can see the disappointment in his face when Leon is with franklin.

Franklin outsmarted him bringing Leon to the supposed one on one meeting. You can't let manboy get close, Franklin only lets him get so close. Skully just let the fox back in his chicken coop.

How you figure he's going to kill Franklin there? That would do Manboy no good since he still needs Franklin for the cheap coke. He seemed more pissed that Leon was with him as it pretty much showed that Franklin was going to stand strong with Leon.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
How you figure he's going to kill Franklin there? That would do Manboy no good since he still needs Franklin for the cheap coke. He seemed more pissed that Leon was with him as it pretty much showed that Franklin was going to stand strong with Leon.

He already has the crack recipe and would've gotten his cheap coke from the person who sold/gave him the tech 9 in the strange fruit episode.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I watched live for the first time this season last week and could've swore it was on Tuesday. Am I mistaken or was the episode moved this week? I'll have to catch it on Hulu if I missed it. :patrice:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That "reunion" scene showed the difference between skully and manboy. Can't show weakness and let lil drew Miller get close. Remember Manboy was more than likely gonna kill saint and prolly stash him in one of those broken down houses in this scene. He has the pistol tucked in his back and thought he had Franklin alone for the kill and you can see the disappointment in his face when Leon is with franklin.

Franklin outsmarted him bringing Leon to the supposed one on one meeting. You can't let manboy get close, Franklin only lets him get so close. Skully just let the fox back in his chicken coop.

The camera work/and acting from this segment is still:ohlawd:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Finally got current on this shyt :wow:

Franklin has an exit strategy, but I don't think the rest of the circle does :patrice:

He moving his money internationally and cleaning it...Jammin Jerome got a business with his name on it started with drug money :patrice:

My favorite show right now....can't wait to see how this season ends

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It has to end after Season 5. They are running the risk of not sticking the landing.

Season 5 would probably make the best ending but I DO see a way how they could possibly get to a season 6 but they’d have to really focus on Franklin getting bigger in the corporate world and slowly leaving the street shyt behind.

I don’t know if the show as structured COULD handle that kind of jump but if they did it successfully it could be done

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He wasn’t going to kill Franklin during that scene. It would make no sense. Even if Franklin went alone, Leon, Jerome, and Louie knew where he was going. Franklin disappears on his way to see Manboy? Manboy would’ve been the number 1 suspect and Leon would’ve killed him just based off suspicion alone.

Secondly, Manboy’s crew wasn’t that big at this point in season 3 to take on Franklin’s crew. Manboy is shown to be very calculating, he’s probably just a step less smart than Franklin. Manboy would stand to gain absolutely nothing by going to war with Franklin’s people at this juncture of the story

Thirdly, and probably the MOST important. FRANKLIN HAS THE PLUG. Thats why everybody does business with him in the first place. It ain’t even so much about the recipe. Its about the prices and supply Franklin can provide. Thats been his number 1 trump card since season 2. Thats why Franklin could look Manboy in the face and tell him “Prices stay the same:birdman:” Cause Franklin got it like that.

Manboy been playing by Franklin’s rules this whole time because the business was RIGHT. He said so himself clear as crystal in the last episode. But now he smells blood in the water due to Franklin’s crew not rolling tight like The Firm anymore. On top of that the death of his niece DEMANDS vengeance so now its a whole new ball game