Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Reporter and Skully die for sure.

i’m 50/50 on Manboy. Half of me thinks that Franklin takes out both Manboy and Skully in one fell swoop and the other half thinks that Manboy vs Franklin becomes the backbone of season 4.

I’m thinking the Reporter dies but leaves crucial information to her subordinate that black kid and he takes up the cause of exposing the CIA in season 4.
I think Manboy will make it too since he seems like the main threat to Franklin unless another villain pops up by the end of the season.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Y’all think Franklin should’ve gave up Leon?

I think he should have gave Leon a gun and some ammo and told him he needs to get rid of manboy and skully if he wants to live.

My girl said he should have sent him to little rock which outside of him possibly not listening to auntie isn't a bad idea.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Manboy don't care about his niece or sister. He is all about business and the crown. I hope skully is smarter than he is crazy but I think he is giving manboy the opening to kill him. Manboy knew he had him when he walked into the gun and called skullys bluff.

The kid is out of the way so manboy can get grimy with no remorse. Being a Compton crip he can kill khadijah/ skully, flip skullys set into a crip stronghold and expand his territory into la county in gear to war with the saint organization.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manboy don't care about his niece or sister. He is all about business and the crown. I hope skully is smarter than he is crazy but I think he is giving manboy the opening to kill him. Manboy knew he had him when he walked into the gun and called skullys bluff.

The kid is out of the way so manboy can get grimy with no remorse. Being a Compton crip he can kill khadijah/ skully, and flip skullys set into a crip stronghold and expand his territory into la county in gear to war with the saint organization.

shyt I think I might be underestimating manboy’s character...that’s some “genius” level scheming if that’s really his angle...but you right this is a perfect opportunity for him to get rid of saint and skully

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
That "reunion" scene showed the difference between skully and manboy. Can't show weakness and let lil drew Miller get close. Remember Manboy was more than likely gonna kill saint and prolly stash him in one of those broken down houses in this scene. He has the pistol tucked in his back and thought he had Franklin alone for the kill and you can see the disappointment in his face when Leon is with franklin.

Franklin outsmarted him bringing Leon to the supposed one on one meeting. You can't let manboy get close, Franklin only lets him get so close. Skully just let the fox back in his chicken coop.