Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skully is about 10 years older than Saint and Manboy. Looks like he caught Khadijah at 12-13. When Khadijah and Manboy were talking at the hospital he was talking to her from the perspective of an older brother not a younger one.

It felt that way too :patrice: but because that would make Skully look hella fugazi I’m gonna assume she’s 22ish and Man Boy is 19. If you making hundreds of thousands selling drugs, you not the little brother no more even if you are.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Franklin is exposed with or without Leon. Leon crew ain’t that thick either. And Leon can’t stop Skully and Manboy from coming after Saint. You give up Leon, you might get Manboy off your neck, tho Skully would still be at him.

Leon or no Leon, Frank doesn’t have the numbers for a street level war and his family is easy AF to hit at all their businesses
Yep, and 12 still want his head too for what he did to ol' Andre. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Manboi is gonna take over. Mark my words

Nah. He might get CLOSE but this is Franklin’s story. Manboy either dies this season or early next season. There’s NO WAY he can take over while Franklin is basically the conduit for the CIA. Plus Franklin’s about to expand, he’ll have the money to hire a real crew in no time

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know what pisses me off

Leon runs the projects with crack during the epidemic but he keeps 20k as an emergency. That’s nothing worth burying, especially if you’re a major player.

Leon may have never thought it would come to this. He’s still a young stupid nikka, his character was never meant to be a strategist lol. That 20K probably really was for his mama he just never anticipated her spending it all in three fukking months

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I hope he do. Low key I'm kinda rooting for him. He's my favorite character in the show.

Dont touch that stereo, dont touch that stereo

:dj2:

Dope seeing his crew driving off into the night with that playing. That was great cinematography, and the music selection on the show is the best I've ever heard put together for a movie or show.
Black Lightning might have them slightly beat cause they play all eras of classic music.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Leon may have never thought it would come to this. He’s still a young stupid nikka, his character was never meant to be a strategist lol. That 20K probably really was for his mama he just never anticipated her spending it all in three fukking months

Plus it's the 80s. A 1 bedroom apartment wasn't a couple thousand a month back then. Inflation is a muh fukka.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
good ep...I wonder who will be the weak link to the story the reporter’s working on if she gets that far...and who/what will get her on the CIA’s radar?

this war about to get crazy...I need to see the preview for next week’s ep...hopefully it’s posted in here
It’s gonna be that bodyguard driver dude Franklin had that dipped out.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope he do. Low key I'm kinda rooting for him. He's my favorite character in the show.

Dont touch that stereo, dont touch that stereo

:dj2:

Dope seeing his crew driving off into the night with that playing. That was great cinematography, and the music selection on the show is the best I've ever heard put together for a movie or show.

Black Lighting's 4 season run >>

But I understand :ehh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nah. He might get CLOSE but this is Franklin’s story. Manboy either dies this season or early next season. There’s NO WAY he can take over while Franklin is basically the conduit for the CIA. Plus Franklin’s about to expand, he’ll have the money to hire a real crew in no time

I think part of the story is how the people who started this off lose control and become irrelevant once the South American and Mexican cartels and the LA gangs become more prominent.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that’s prolly my biggest gripe. That and not nearly as many curls for it being the deep 80s.
I would've expected some Raiders gear at some point too considering they just won the title in 84. Maybe they took winning for granted and didn't realize that bum ass franchise wouldn't win again for the next 35 years.