Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This. I think once you come to the realization that calling this show even loosely based on Freeway's life is a stretch in itself, you can then throw any expectations that this show be historically accurate out the window. Just enjoy the show for what it is.
Finally caught up to this show and I see nikkaz nit picking over silly ass shyt

this show is fukking fire

I’m surprised to see nikkaz on here not like it ...me and dudes discussing this shyt heavy

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yea and I think there will be more shyt to pop off to push Franklin to a "I'm killing him myself" mood.

Idk what y'all are complaining about this slow burn shyt is what made Breaking Bad a GOAT level show. Nobody in this thread knows how this shyt will end up so stop complaining about minor shyt.
Yea these nikkaz need to go watch a documentary or read a non fiction novel

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Manboi is gonna take over. Mark my words

I hope he do. Low key I'm kinda rooting for him. He's my favorite character in the show.

Dont touch that stereo, dont touch that stereo

:dj2:

Dope seeing his crew driving off into the night with that playing. That was great cinematography, and the music selection on the show is the best I've ever heard put together for a movie or show.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good ep...I wonder who will be the weak link to the story the reporter’s working on if she gets that far...and who/what will get her on the CIA’s radar?

this war about to get crazy...I need to see the preview for next week’s ep...hopefully it’s posted in here