Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Show blew up on twitter last year off a few clips ("brick by brick") and people hyped it up to be more than what it was :yeshrug:

People were comparing it to The Wire, I like Snowfall but that's ridiculous :yeshrug:

I wouldn't compare it to The Wire, but I WOULD say that I think its better than "The Shield".

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
1). Told ya’ll nikkas Franklin wasn’t going to kill Leon. Thats his day 1 fam. You DON’T turn your back on day 1 fam.

2). the actor who plays Manboy is damn good. Hope he gets more roles in the future.

3). Fatback gonna die next episode. I guarantee it.

4).Franklin’s going to have to have the MOTHER of all plans to got to war with a united Manboy & Skully. I’m guessing he’s going to use the “expansion” money to hire a real army of cutthroat nikkas and his character arc going forward is to become more of a kingpin.

5). The News reporter lady is going to have to die before the season is over of they want to continue the show. Blowing up the whole operation is basically the series endgame.

6). Leon’s mama spent TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in like three months:mindblown:

breh who plays Manboy needs to go ahead and fake a British accent just so he gets noticed because it seems like UK brehs snatch up these roles so much easier :russ:

Him and Skully are killing it this season and not because they are playing “typical” gang members. Manboy’s character depth has taken leaps over last season and he’s allowing just enough of his humanity to peek thru as a necessity but also to get business handled.

His niece getting killed is a bump in a road but when they finish off Leon (if it goes that far), I see him wiping out Skully and then turning into a real headache for Franklin. All that Franklin is holding onto is being the plug but even HIS plug (the CIA) is about to get exposed.

Just hope Franklin sees it sooner than later

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
breh who plays Manboy needs to go ahead and fake a British accent just so he gets noticed because it seems like UK brehs snatch up these roles so much easier :russ:

Him and Skully are killing it this season and not because they are playing “typical” gang members. Manboy’s character depth has taken leaps over last season and he’s allowing just enough of his humanity to peek thru as a necessity but also to get business handled.

His niece getting killed is a bump in a road but when they finish off Leon (if it goes that far), I see him wiping out Skully and then turning into a real headache for Franklin. All that Franklin is holding onto is being the plug but even HIS plug (the CIA) is about to get exposed.

Just hope Franklin sees it sooner than later

Franklin about to have a LOT more money and influence when this expansion starts ramping up. Manboy is only thinking about Compton and maybeee Inglewood. Once Franklin employs some real soldiers he’ll have the means to challenge Manboy and take BACK Compton and Inglewood.

Franklin needs to say “fukk the goons” and hire some REAL veterans who are about that life. nikkas like Peaches who served in Vietnam, tactical movers.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
what i don't get is Frank was taking private planes to the islands and shyt to move his money. Avi and Reed got connects to be moving back and forth in off the grid planes, smuggling drugs in turcks and shyt. Frank still got plenty money, why he aint connect with Reed to smuggle Leon into Mexico, Nicaragua or send his ass to Bolvia :heh:
Avi and Reed not about to waste their resources on Lil Leon :francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah those Mad Men previews were the GOAT at showing absolutely nothing of importance. The trolling levels were off the chart.
That's why I stopped:russ:

Scene with Pete looking at Peggy like:gucci:, I'm thinking shyt is about to go down and then during the episode you see that's his reaction to him getting a ham sandwich instead of turkey.