Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what i don't get is Frank was taking private planes to the islands and shyt to move his money. Avi and Reed got connects to be moving back and forth in off the grid planes, smuggling drugs in turcks and shyt. Frank still got plenty money, why he aint connect with Reed to smuggle Leon into Mexico, Nicaragua or send his ass to Bolvia :heh:
Franklin: CIA that's delivering me our cocaine from Central America to fuel its war again Communism, can you see if you can get the cops to drop the Leon shyt:ld:

Reed: They got fingerprints, no.:beli:

Franklin: Ok:francis:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Irene is the typical smart dumb character. She's so busy chasing a Pulitzer, that she doesn't realize that she's putting herself right in the CIA's crosshairs.
I think she's going to get a visit from Reed or secret agent Oso this season.

I think subconsciously she doesn’t care...at this point her career is her life and she’s low key not afraid to risk dying for it...I think they’ve done a good job of characterizing that...no man in her life/ex-husband has moved on...no relationship with her own daughter...chic is in bars drinking/working in the morning...as sad as it is bringing this story to light seems literally all she has to live for/driving her

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Seems like people finding anything to nitpick this season, but I learned a while ago with this show to suspend disbelief :yeshrug: you’ll enjoy it much more. It’s closer to Breaking Bad than The Wire in terms of realism.

This. I think once you come to the realization that calling this show even loosely based on Freeway's life is a stretch in itself, you can then throw any expectations that this show be historically accurate out the window. Just enjoy the show for what it is.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it was alluded and happened that manboy and his crew drove to the bottoms and killed a lot of skullys people( funeral scene). Manboy should’ve been TOS, but then he casually walks back into the bottoms and into skullys apartment..:patrice:

It wasn't even alluded to. He did that, we saw him and his crew driving out the parking lot hanging out the window guns still hot. Funny though, this is the second time Manboy just casually strolls through enemy territories. Just randomly showed up at Sain't HQ, now just casually walks through the same parking lot he lit up. At night too.

edit post: Just rewatched. Skully's girl gave the okay for him to come back. She probably let all everybody know. Skully is the man over there, so I guess her word holds weight. It was at day too. Thought it was at night as I was watching it early this morning and hadn't woke up yet.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think subconsciously she doesn’t care...at this point her career is her life and she’s low key not afraid to risk dying for it...I think they’ve done a good job of characterizing that...no man in her life/ex-husband has moved on...no relationship with her own daughter...chic is in bars drinking/working in the morning...as sad as it is bringing this story to light seems literally all she has to live for/driving her
Good points.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It wasn't even alluded to. He did that, we saw him and his crew driving out the parking lot hanging out the window guns still hot. Funny though, this is the second time Manboy just casually strolls through enemy territories. Just randomly showed up at Sain't HQ, now just casually walks through the same parking lot he lit up. At night too.
Yeah it’s sorta like Ozark where you have to just enjoy it for what it is because a lot of things won’t make sense and seem rather unbelievable in the story.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Leon outchea killing kids and in the middle of a gang manhunt and doesn’t think to immediately cut off his fro or even get braids? :francis:

Dude is lucky Franklin’s mom is a real one for looking out for him.

Skully outchea trying to get that best supporting actor award :ehh:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Weren't they at Jerome's house when they were discussing what to do about Leon?

shyt I feel like these days most of the “planning” is happening at the house or the club. But they are probably at the house less and less since the police raid. They know all eyes are on them.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Y’all think Leon on them rocks brehs? :sadcam:

edit post: Just rewatched. Skully's girl gave the okay for him to come back. She probably let all everybody know. Skully is the man over there, so I guess her word holds weight. It was at day too. Thought it was at night as I was watching it early this morning and hadn't woke up yet.
was just about to quote u saying she prolly put word out to let him thru...all dem nikkas know the circumstances...then again it’s always that one or two that don’t give af and would take the opportunity