Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't agree Franklin is food without Leon and Leon people. You screw over Leon you lose everyone that fukks with him as well.
Franklin is exposed with or without Leon. Leon crew ain’t that thick either. And Leon can’t stop Skully and Manboy from coming after Saint. You give up Leon, you might get Manboy off your neck, tho Skully would still be at him.

Leon or no Leon, Frank doesn’t have the numbers for a street level war and his family is easy AF to hit at all their businesses

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
not really, he was talking to her from the point of view of a dude in the streets ready to put in work for his fam. based on skully's convo with manboy about him growing up, it's safe to assume that's the younger brother. plus they alluded to her and manboy not really being tight since she dipped off with skully, that's an older sister who been off living with her BF
:ehh:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

Nightmare scene was on some Tales From The Hood shyt:myman:

Reporters that have been in the game for a minute have those connects, she even said something about that particular newspaper office having robust resources :jbhmm:

There's only one paper of note in LA and she doesn't work for the Times. Maybe it's a Covid thing, but the way it's set up her paper seems really small.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what i don't get is Frank was taking private planes to the islands and shyt to move his money. Avi and Reed got connects to be moving back and forth in off the grid planes, smuggling drugs in turcks and shyt. Frank still got plenty money, why he aint connect with Reed to smuggle Leon into Mexico, Nicaragua or send his ass to Bolvia :heh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He could've went there directly after. They weren't gonna be on him that quick. Dumb for having his "getaway" money there at any rate.:francis:
they had to ditch the car first. and his getaway money was at his mom's house, the stash he got at his place was prolly the day-to-day money from drug transactions.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
1). Told ya’ll nikkas Franklin wasn’t going to kill Leon. Thats his day 1 fam. You DON’T turn your back on day 1 fam.

2). the actor who plays Manboy is damn good. Hope he gets more roles in the future.

3). Fatback gonna die next episode. I guarantee it.

4).Franklin’s going to have to have the MOTHER of all plans to got to war with a united Manboy & Skully. I’m guessing he’s going to use the “expansion” money to hire a real army of cutthroat nikkas and his character arc going forward is to become more of a kingpin.

5). The News reporter lady is going to have to die before the season is over of they want to continue the show. Blowing up the whole operation is basically the series endgame.

6). Leon’s mama spent TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in like three months:mindblown:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There's only one paper of note in LA and she doesn't work for the Times. Maybe it's a Covid thing, but the way it's set up her paper seems really small.

Ohno doubt I agree, I was just basing it off of how they played it up in the episode. I'd have to watch it again but I thought I remembered them bringing in/consulting with big wig or higher position of power to present what they had on the CIA.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thought her was character based off Gary Webb who broke the story while at the San Jose Mercury

Last edited: