Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Skully is a Black version of Tuco Salamanca
:ehh:

Leon having nightmares and shyt. This the side of the game them Vlad interviews don't mention.

Nightmare scene was on some Tales From The Hood shyt:myman:

This reporter storyline is mad forced. She works for some rinky dink paper and she was able to walk right into a federal prison and talk to cartel members who haven't been able to see a lawyer in over a year?:stopitslime:

Reporters that have been in the game for a minute have those connects, she even said something about that particular newspaper office having robust resources :jbhmm:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Where y’all get that from? The way skully was talking about manboy growing up/looking like he was lifting, I’d assume manboy is a younger brother
Skully is about 10 years older than Saint and Manboy. Looks like he caught Khadijah at 12-13. When Khadijah and Manboy were talking at the hospital he was talking to her from the perspective of an older brother not a younger one.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Skully is about 10 years older than Saint and Manboy. Looks like he caught Khadijah at 12-13. When Khadijah and Manboy were talking at the hospital he was talking to her from the perspective of an older brother not a younger one.
not really, he was talking to her from the point of view of a dude in the streets ready to put in work for his fam. based on skully's convo with manboy about him growing up, it's safe to assume that's the younger brother. plus they alluded to her and manboy not really being tight since she dipped off with skully, that's an older sister who been off living with her BF

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:pacspit: @ Aunt Louie for trying to have Franklin and Jerome give up and kill Leon
whatever, for as much as people wanna say Saint is about business, Louie has been THE most consistent in making the most prudent business moves...she doesn't make it personal at all.

edit: that's not a c/s to give him up, i fukks with Leon, but it was the way to dead everything and keep business moving

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Good episode, but yeah a lot of unrealistic writing for instance, it was alluded and happened that manboy and his crew drove to the bottoms and killed a lot of skullys people( funeral scene). Manboy should’ve been TOS, but then he casually walks back into the bottoms and into skullys apartment..:patrice:

It’s not just about covid altering things, seems the show kinda all over the place with the writing going into a different direction. I’m sure next season will be the last..

And it seems in the trailer for next episode, saint is pushing Leon to turn himself in. Either that or he’s dead but he may have hard time surviving prison seeing that he killed a child. There was a scene with Jerome looking at Louie in the hospital, I guess that will tie into the season finale..

I noticed that Franklin never listens to Louie, she always gives the best advice and then Franklin makes it harder on himself.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not just about covid altering things, seems the show kinda all over the place with the writing going into a different direction.

granted I have no major issue with the show this season but this is what can happen when shows are stretched too long bcuz it’s still garnering high ratings...it’s why I fukk with HBO so heavy...shows that make it on that network tend to have writers who tell a finite story...with shows on other networks it’s like ratings first and story second and that’s when you get into characters making blatantly stupid choices to create new conflicts to prolong the story smh...I agree that COVID is not to blame for some of the complaints I’ve seen ppl have

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
whatever, for as much as people wanna say Saint is about business, Louie has been THE most consistent in making the most prudent business moves...she doesn't make it personal at all.

edit: that's not a c/s to give him up, i fukks with Leon, but it was the way to dead everything and keep business moving
I don't agree Franklin is food without Leon and Leon people. You screw over Leon you lose everyone that fukks with him as well.