Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Pretty much all the jokes hit and weren't done at stupid times. Action choreography speaks for itself. Story was allowed to be self contained without need of propping up by the rest of the connected universe (for the vast majority of it). I'm always down to see new demographics get represented in these movies and I'm happy they pulled it off.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Fun movie but if Shang's mom was just a regular village girl and was able to dominate his father in combat, an actual warrior should had been able to take out his entire "army".
She wasn't she had her abilities because she was still linked to her world when she faced Wenwu. She lost them when she left and married him.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
She wasn't she had her abilities because she was still linked to her world when she faced Wenwu. She lost them when she left and married him.
I know that's why I'm saying if she was able to dominate Shang's dad then he should had absolutely no chance of doing any damage to the village, yet you had regular ass assassin's killing village warriors.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This was a fun movie. I hope they give Shang a better looking Paag though. This sidekick was built weird and looked like a demon.

Best marvel hand to hand combat since winter soldier

Didn't like how the ten rings lacked their individual powers. :camby:
Honestly they were more like the 10 bracelets, maybe a giant alien used them as ring or something but I was pretty confused why they kept calling them rings.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Honestly they were more like the 10 bracelets, maybe a giant alien used them as ring or something but I was pretty confused why they kept calling them rings.

true. Hopefully in the sequel they shrink them down and give them their individual magic.

In the comics they're used to fly a space ship for some other race of beings.

Another thing I liked was the impact in this movie. When people got hit seemed like they got hit

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Side bar.

My wife got irritated with the grandma at Aquefinas house because her Chinese sounded to white.