Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I recently watched all of the MCU movies with my daughter (she's 4)... she really rocked with this one. When it first started, she recognizes the Marvel intro and was like :gladbron:

Then it started out, and she didn't see the usual suspects so she's like, "Where's the superheros at Dad?"
:martin:

Then as the movie went on, I kept looking at her face and she was locked tf in. That skyscraper scene she was shook thinking the sidechick girl was going to fall off that scaffolding only for Shang's sister to catch her. After the movie she was reenacting the moves and all that.

One thing I do notice after watching these joints, is how they always seem to have some sort of aerial climax in the film (with the others it's space ships or planes/Iron Man) and in this one it was the dragons.

:mjlol:

They stick to the formula to the T

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't think this movie would be good but this shyt was good from start to finish. Makes you wonder why they even released black widow.. shyt was mid compared to this.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just rewatched on D+...

...For sure a top 5, maybe top 3, MCU flick for me :yeshrug:

Winter Soldier and Infinity War are still undisputed 1 and 2, but I can see myself ranking this flick over any of my other top 5ers in the future (Ironman and Panther still in there).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mixed bag for me.

-loved most of the fighting scenes... the club was dope and the fight along the side of the building was tense :whoo:

-Ta lo was beautiful and immersive..

-Ten Rings Organization finally got it's due after the iron man 3 deal

However... my worst fears came true.. Too much of the girl who shares her name with water. She just wasn't funny at all and damn near ruined all the scenes she's in..

Overall not a huge success for Marvel but good enough to garner some more time spent with the characters :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I recently watched all of the MCU movies with my daughter (she's 4)... she really rocked with this one. When it first started, she recognizes the Marvel intro and was like :gladbron:

Then it started out, and she didn't see the usual suspects so she's like, "Where's the superheros at Dad?"
:martin:

Then as the movie went on, I kept looking at her fact and she was locked tf in. That skyscraper scene she was shook thinking the sidechick girl was going to fall off that scaffolding only for Shang's sister to catch her. After the movie she was reenacting the moves and all that.

One thing I do notice after watching these joints, is how they always seem to have some sort of aerial climax in the film (with the others it's space ships or planes/Iron Man) and in this one it was the dragons.

:mjlol:

They stick to the formula to the T
I wish they'd change the ending formula. I would've liked to see the two siblings vs the Father on some Raid shyt when they faced the beast:whoo:Just personal and could continue the excellent fight choreography :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
true. Hopefully in the sequel they shrink them down and give them their individual magic.

In the comics they're used to fly a space ship for some other race of beings.

Another thing I liked was the impact in this movie. When people got hit seemed like they got hit
Fing Fang foom the giant alien dragon/his people are probably coming due to hearing their beacon. It's their objects so they'll probably be coming to Earth to get it back. Unless....some are already here in disguise :ohhh::merchant::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wish they'd change the ending formula. I would've liked to see the two siblings vs the Father on some Raid shyt when they faced the beast:whoo:Just personal and could continue the excellent fight choreography :banderas:

Wasn’t the formula changed with Eternals?:usure: