Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally caught this. I thought it was good...not great, but good. Probably 7.5-8/10.

Havent' seen Eternals yet but I thought it was better than Black Widow. Overall it was a solid and entertaining flick with good fight scenes. My only issues were -

1. Katy was annoying. But then again considering who she's played by that was probably inevitable.

2. I thought the villain's motive was kind of stupid. This guy been alive over a thousand years but can't get over his wife's death? I get that losing a loved one is terrible but somebody in his situation should be used to it considering he outlived almost everybody he ever knew. Unless you're telling me in that entire thousand years he never had a friend or family member die. Also, he didn't have any good reason to think is wife was still alive or the village would have her locked up, so again his motive just doesn't make much sense. He should've known she was dead.

3. Those might have been the most underwhelming post-credits scenes I've ever seen in an MCU flick.

Still though, good movie. I'd rewatch.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Nah that goofball brawd did that to herself. He told her it was gonna be dangerous and he'll be back. I mean she fresh off the bus fight and she jumps up all big and bad...NAHHH IM COMING TOO" bytch on who dime? You staying with 4 generations of your family and an invisbile diety that your grandmother think is gonna show up in a tiny ass apartment in San Francisco of all places. bytch you can't afford to go where I'm going. Stay here and team up with Ant-Man and his crew stealing shyt.
go-go-away.gif
I can’t even argue with that

:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
2. I thought the villain's motive was kind of stupid. This guy been alive over a thousand years but can't get over his wife's death? I get that losing a loved one is terrible but somebody in his situation should be used to it considering he outlived almost everybody he ever knew. Unless you're telling me in that entire thousand years he never had a friend or family member die. Also, he didn't have any good reason to think is wife was still alive or the village would have her locked up, so again his motive just doesn't make much sense. He should've known she was dead.

Nicca:gucci:

Ain’t nothing stronger than the POWER OF LOVE:mjtf:

Look at Castlevania Dracula damn near killed everyone on earth over love

Like he was gonna eradicate the planet over a woman!

I can give countless other examples…. But Love isn’t a dumb motive:ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah that goofball brawd did that to herself. He told her it was gonna be dangerous and he'll be back. I mean she fresh off the bus fight and she jumps up all big and bad...NAHHH IM COMING TOO" bytch on who dime? You staying with 4 generations of your family and an invisbile diety that your grandmother think is gonna show up in a tiny ass apartment in San Francisco of all places. bytch you can't afford to go where I'm going. Stay here and team up with Ant-Man and his crew stealing shyt.
go-go-away.gif

I lost it here:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally caught this. I thought it was good...not great, but good. Probably 7.5-8/10.

Havent' seen Eternals yet but I thought it was better than Black Widow. Overall it was a solid and entertaining flick with good fight scenes. My only issues were -

1. Katy was annoying. But then again considering who she's played by that was probably inevitable.

3. Those might have been the most underwhelming post-credits scenes I've ever seen in an MCU flick.

Still though, good movie. I'd rewatch.
He met his future wife in 1996. They had Shang and his sister a few years after that. So in the 00s she was killed at some point which put him not in a conquering mood but vengeance :demonic:He never put the rings down after that and became dead inside. Hearing what he believes is his wife's voice is more than enough motivation :demonic:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He met his future wife in 1996. They had Shang and his sister a few years after that. So in the 00s she was killed at some point which put him not in a conquering mood but vengeance :demonic:He never put the rings down after that and became dead inside. Hearing what he believes is his wife's voice is more than enough motivation :demonic:

:childplease: he's been alive over a millennium he's old enough to know how to deal with loss without endangering the world, if his son could move on he should be able to too

If she was alive and he had a logical reason to think he could save her, I could understand, but she was obviously dead and he didn't have any good reason to think otherwise or that terrorizing her village was a good idea.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:childplease: he's been alive over a millennium he's old enough to know how to deal with loss without endangering the world, if his son could move on he should be able to too

If she was alive and he had a logical reason to think he could save her, I could understand, but she was obviously dead and he didn't have any good reason to think otherwise or that terrorizing her village was a good idea.

I don’t know what to tell you breh:gucci:

You must’ve never been in LOVE in your life:dahell:

But when she the one, SHE THE ONE:blessed::ahh::ohlawd::why:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

But even you got to admit....the father only having 2 kids in 1,000 years kind of weird. You mean to tell me you aint pulled a brawd and had kids in 980 years...:patrice:. Unless the rings made him sterile during that whole time. When he took them off it BANG BANG BANG TIME. First piece of ass he had in 1,000 years...yea I'd want to burn the world down too.
FlatLargeHarrier-size_restricted.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
But even you got to admit....the father only having 2 kids in 1,000 years kind of weird. You mean to tell me you aint pulled a brawd and had kids in 980 years...:patrice:. Unless the rings made him sterile during that whole time. When he took them off it BANG BANG BANG TIME. First piece of ass he had in 1,000 years...yea I'd want to burn the world down too.
this will probably be a plot point for the sequel

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Again…..:stopitslime:

DRACULA:ufdup: