I wanna have sex with Katy

3vJl.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There was no reason for this that's some classified shyt:hhh:
Chic ought to be boostin/driving cars with the rest of the Fast and Furious crew..do they even do that anymore? Last time I saw they was flying rockets in the stratosphere but regardless she need to get the fukk outta my MCU and definitely don't want to give her a free invite to the sanctum or other Avengers.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So what was the point of that Akwafina chick? Like really she does nothing (not even comic relief b/c she wasn't funny and just annoying) and even got invited to the sanctum at the end.:dahell:
I got the idea that there’s more to her than what we know. Her being a “really good” at things quickly will probably (hopefully) be explained in S-C2. But damn, Wong really took her to the sanctum even tho she’s seemingly “normal”. Lol

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I got the idea that there’s more to her than what we know. Her being a “really good” at things quickly will probably (hopefully) be explained in S-C2. But damn, Wong really took her to the sanctum even tho she’s seemingly “normal”. Lol
Let's be reality. She had no business following Shang Chi to Asia. That nikka should have left her in San Fran

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Let's be reality. She had no business following Shang Chi to Asia. That nikka should have left her in San Fran
Shang did her dirty tho. She forced herself to go and he didn’t say anything until they were there. He could’ve as least said “hey, they’re gonna be bad people with knives and electric sticks btw lol”.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Shang did her dirty tho. She forced herself to go and he didn’t say anything until they were there. He could’ve as least said “hey, they’re gonna be bad people with knives and electric sticks btw lol”.
Gots to say it, but if she couldn't have figured that out after the bus fight that's on her dumbass :francis:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah that goofball brawd did that to herself. He told her it was gonna be dangerous and he'll be back. I mean she fresh off the bus fight and she jumps up all big and bad...NAHHH IM COMING TOO" bytch on who dime? You staying with 4 generations of your family and an invisbile diety that your grandmother think is gonna show up in a tiny ass apartment in San Francisco of all places. bytch you can't afford to go where I'm going. Stay here and team up with Ant-Man and his crew stealing shyt.
go-go-away.gif