Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Daps
I’m actually more curious how externals is because this film is done so well it makes me wonder what happened there :skip:
There’s a rumor they might put it on d+ around Christmas

I don't want to go into the official Eternals thread cause I don't want spoilers. But even #marvelgang coli brehs don't like it? :wow:

Say it ain't so @Bryan Danielson :picard:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
that post credit scene was

:flabbynsick:

Wong, Banner and captian marvel. They couldn't get Dr. Strange or any other avenger?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bruh what the fukk…

That shyt was so fukking sick. :wow:

Tony lucky he ran into that fake ten rings in IM3….ol boy would iced Tony in the first 5 mins of the movie

which begs the point… wtf was Shang Chi’s father doing while everything else was going on? That’s always the issue with these movies. Even in the beginning when Shang’s mom was saying that his dad had conquered everything and was coming for her village I was like “why he ain’t conquer America:dahell:”.

Daps
which begs the point… wtf was Shang Chi’s father doing while everything else was going on? That’s always the issue with these movies. Even in the beginning when Shang’s mom was saying that his dad had conquered everything and was coming for her village I was like “why he ain’t conquer America:dahell:”.

I didn't get that he was conquering everything. I thought she said he was amassing money and power. The way they were showing the way he was taking folks out and blowing stuff up, it seemed like the Ten Rings was moving more like Hydra than anything. Their hands was in everything but they operated from the shadows. But that was implied and not fully voiced.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I didn't get that he was conquering everything. I thought she said he was amassing money and power. The way they were showing the way he was taking folks out and blowing stuff up, it seemed like the Ten Rings was moving more like Hydra than anything. Their hands was in everything but they operated from the shadows. But that was implied and not fully voiced.

If he had been conquering for thousands of years he should have controlled the entire world. It seems like he was just an underground crime figure.

Daps
If he had been conquering for thousands of years he should have controlled the entire world. It seems like he was just an underground crime figure.

He went home and became a family man and gave everything up? :ld:

Again this wasn't fully stated but I got the impression that around 1996, he literally decided he wanted a family and was chilling hard, disbanded the organization. Which is why he didn't have any hittas at the compound when they came for his wife :ld:

He sent everybody home back in 96 and didn't start rebuilding till after she got killed.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He went home and became a family man and gave everything up? :ld:

Again this wasn't fully stated but I got the impression that around 1996, he literally decided he wanted a family and was chilling hard, disbanded the organization. Which is why he didn't have any hittas at the compound when they came for his wife :ld:

He sent everybody home back in 96 and didn't start rebuilding till after she got killed.

He would have way more enemies than some off brand triads if he was really that powerful.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
He apparently has to be "put through the wringer he has to earn the shield " like Steve Rogers himself didn't give Sam the shield. There's no greater reason to say he earned it then that FOH Disney :ufdup::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
On the marvel subreddit they’ve been perfectly ok with Sam having to struggle
There’s a thread on it right now with the op getting flamed and downvoted in the comments :mjpls: