Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Daps
And that's where the experimental, litmus test will come in at that Marvel mentioned and the actor took offense. Will the people who were going to originally stream the film on premier access actually show up to the theaters to watch it? Especially for a lesser known Marvel character that hasn't shown up on any TV related Marvel property or be mentioned on there prior?

The answer to that is we'll see :yeshrug:

Toy and merchandise sales are a flop, so they aren't off to a good start in that aspect. Before anyone says anything, merchandise sales do matter even you don't think so.

That's why I wouldn't have made these two films the first theater releases of Phase 4. They are banking on Marvel loyalty driving fan interest in theaters.

Breh in this thread talking about toys too.:russ::mjlol:

I'm about to search his name + toys.

This nicca sound like he got a basement full of action figures :lolbron:

And there's nothing wrong with it if he does :ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this movie would have been slightly better if the chick from Dave had the Awkafina role. she can do comedy and she would be a better, much hotter love interest for Shang-chi. you'd think i'd look up her name to make this post, but nah, too lazy. i like her a lot though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw nothing in the movie at all that gave any sort of romantic vibe between them. She was just his female road dawg. Didn't think she was that bad honestly.
You got a film that you want to give Asians a chance to get big exposure while having comedic elements...She's a popular Asian representative and pretty much the best fit for the role that I could think of....
Are there actually any young funny Asian actors in Hollywood?:mjlol::yeshrug:
The movie had some indications that there was subtle change from friendship to some possible romance.
The grandma asking when they were going to get married in the beginning, to her getting kind of googly-eye when he had his shirt off, to them being cuddled up after the fight, and then holding hands in the bar at the end.