Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Movie was flames. One of the best marvel solo movies since I don't even know... Winter soldier?

Yep. It's second only to WS for the solo movies for me, in time I might give it the #1 slot. Including Avengers movies I might put Infinity War above it.

Before anyone starts some shyt about BP, that's my #4 but the wack CGI endfight cannot be forgiven and is aging poorly.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're not credible

You stan all things Marvel

I wanna come back to this post breh:russ:

roman-reigns.gif

A few days have passed,
The dust has settled and yes I know 100% of the people who saw this didnt absolutely love it and thats just par for the course with everything and anything.

But for the most part the vast majority of the folks who've seen it here on the coli enjoyed it.

So am I credible now?:lolbron:

fukk my past shyt.... that was another lifetime ago and I've been a changed man

acknowledge-me-roman-reigns.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I wanna come back to this post breh:russ:

roman-reigns.gif

A few days have passed,
The dust has settled and yes I know 100% of the people who saw this didnt absolutely love it and thats just par for the course with everything and anything.

But for the most part the vast majority of the folks who've seen it here on the coli enjoyed it.

So am I credible now?:lolbron:

fukk my past shyt.... that was another lifetime ago and I've been a changed man

acknowledge-me-roman-reigns.gif

even the biggest DC stans on YouTube we’re forced to give this movie its props.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
even the biggest DC stans on YouTube we’re forced to give this movie its props.

Facts

But I just want breh to acknowledge me.:mjlit:

Its 2021 in a few months 2022

Niccas gotta really stop letting shyt from 2016 be held over niccas heads. ESPECIALLY when niccas done chilled from that fukkery.

People used to complain about this area and said it was the worst cuz of the stan war.
But we see who was really the problems and how this area really is when a few volatile posters got banned and the 2/3 remaining went into shameful retreats on some Megatron shyt
DOTMmegatron.jpg

While all the brehs from the other side are still here. :mjgrin:

So he will

wwe-roman-reigns.gif

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. It's second only to WS for the solo movies for me, in time I might give it the #1 slot. Including Avengers movies I might put Infinity War above it.

Before anyone starts some shyt about BP, that's my #4 but the wack CGI endfight cannot be forgiven and is aging poorly.
Also Michael b Jordan was terrible in hindsight (a shame cause the character was so good)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get that but wong said they didnt sense it til shang used them even tho his pops been around for thousands of years so its something specifically linked to him using it that sent the signal

it said how he could of used them for good but chose not to, I also saw a breakdown on how they are blue due to the cold unforgiving nature of the person using them, yet they become gold as a more honourable hopeful colour based on Shang using them

Brix

Rookie
Daps
It’s solid im glad they represented for the asian community none of the white washing shyt

big facts. I feel like they did it in a well done matter, giving props to the culture but not negatively stereotyping it. Breath of fresh air

Finished watching this piff not too long ago. shyt was flames in my book. Even the super magical ending. The fights are the best in the MCU. With winter soldier being right there with it. It’s just something about hand to hand fighting that’s just unfukkwittable. Pops was a damn BEAST with them rings. I gotta watch this again soon as it hits them innanets. Wish my dude could get a better Asian bish than awkwafina tho. They shoulda got Ol girl from ninja assassin. Not saying she wasn’t good in the flick but cmon breh my dude sheng out here six packed up and running round with a bish with scoliosis and no ass :snoop:

:deadmanny: LMAO. Why you do awkwafina like that :mjlol:

had the exact same thought tho, they did my boy dirty. shoulda gave him a baddie :sas2:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
big facts. I feel like they did it in a well done matter, giving props to the culture but not negatively stereotyping it. Breath of fresh air

:deadmanny: LMAO. Why you do awkwafina like that :mjlol:

had the exact same thought tho, they did my boy dirty. shoulda gave him a baddie :sas2:
that shyt kept perplexing me. Like her body is non existent. Bish spine just fukked up. She not the ugliest thing on the planet or nothing but in comparison to the chick that played his mom. Its like night and day

Daps
i thought the movie was dope, first 2/3 was great, last 1/3 was a bit too much of a cgi fest but i get the purpose for a summer blockbuster

i would have liked to see WenWu/Mandarin more during his peak days, conquering etc before meeting Shang's mom ... maybe a flashback scene of the 10 rings buying Stark tech weapons from Tony before his accident

but the action scenes and family dynamic between Wenwu, Shang and his sister was all good