Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think i mentioned it, but this didnt even feel like a marvel flick. Felt more like a dope martial arts fantasy.

The MCU stakes just dont feel high in this one, so its kinda gonna be like breh showing up like ant man vs how say Black Panther was introduced in Civil War and then we went into his world in his solo film

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Nice movie, kinda long though for what it is. I had to leave to go do some chores around about 2 hours in.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Dope movie. Still trying to decipher the mid and post credit.
Put in spoiler just in case

Mid: looks like the rings act like a beacon/signal to something when Shangchi used them. Wong said they hadn't noticed the beacon even though Wu used the rings for thousands of years
Shangchi unofficially (officially?) on the team now

End: daughter is the new 10 rings leader :manny:. Her/their story continues

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Put in spoiler just in case

Mid: looks like the rings act like a beacon/signal to something when Shangchi used them. Wong said they hadn't noticed the beacon even though Wu used the rings for thousands of years
Shangchi unofficially (officially?) on the team now

End: daughter is the new 10 rings leader :manny:. Her/their story continues
Was the guy with the missing arm a mutant?

I'm thinking the rings are a beacon to the multiverse since Wong is tied to Strange and all.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how Awkwafina is getting all these roles in big movies. I remember when she was a bubbling underground rapper from Flushing ten years ago. Good for her I guess.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
[QUOTE="Babyface, post: 43343549, member: 16009"]I think i mentioned it, but this didnt even feel like a marvel flick. Felt more like a dope martial arts fantasy.
[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing…. But was improperly persecuted.

Now Niccas need to acknowledge me:stopitslime:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Choreography was on point, but its to be expected when the characters whole thing is that he is extremely good at martial arts.

The old man getting sonned by Mandarin:mjlol:
" watch how you talk to me young man, I've lived ten of your life times" :ufdup:

The staged fight in the underground arena. Didn't expect to see ol dude from that movie coming back. People whove seen know who I'm talking about. I don't like that he wasnt wearing pants tho:dame:

Mandarin getting his ass whooped and falling in love because finally he met someone that could literally wash him :dead:

The special effects at the end made me think that with enough money and time, someone could really do a genuinely good live action DBZ film:wow: