Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Meh

Have him do what DC star John Cena did and apologize in Manderin.

Do some photo ops and all will be fine

Nahhhhhh that's not going to work this time and those comments have likely fukked it up as well in the case of The Eternals. His comments were deemed way worse than Cena's.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nahhhhhh that's not going to work this time and those comments have likely fukked it up as well in the case of The Eternals. His comments were deemed way worse than Cena's.

Won’t know till he tries…..

And at the time he was only being the voice of the voiceless:troll::troll::mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Eternals got nothing to do with Simu. They are mad @ the director of Eternals Zao who is also originally from there but has been critical of the country in the past.
I would prefer people from there speak their mind rather than muzzle themselves for a movie release date.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Eternals got nothing to do with Simu. They are mad @ the director of Eternals Zao who is also originally from there but has been critical of the country in the past.
I would prefer people from there speak their mind rather than muzzle themselves for a movie release date.

And Simu has been critically of the country in the past as well :comeon:

They weren't going to release either movie there regardless and his comments give them even more ammunition not to release The Eternals there as well. You're bugging if you don't think that Marvel doesn't want that Chinese box office money as well that they're going to miss out on.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And Simu has been critically of the country in the past as well :comeon:

They weren't going to release either movie there regardless and his comments give them even more ammunition not to release The Eternals there as well. You're bugging if you don't think that Marvel doesn't want that Chinese box office money as well that they're going to miss out on.
I wasn't talking about what Marvel wants. Where do you see that?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wasn't talking about what Marvel wants. Where do you see that?

You didn't have to say what Marvel wants because it's fairly obvious from the business that they run what they want. The fact of the matter is those comments from both actor and director are fukking up their bread and there's nothing they can do about it.

Don't make more out of what I said breh.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You didn't have to say what Marvel wants because it's fairly obvious from the business that they run what they want. The fact of the matter is those comments from both actor and director are fukking up their bread and there's nothing they can do about it.

Don't make more out of what I said breh.
If it's 'fairly obvious' why are you even saying it? No one was talking about that until you brought it up.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm allowed to make any comment in this thread as I please :laff:

You don't have to acknowledge anything that I post. It's something you chose to do. Once again, you're making more out of what I said.
Dude look back you said, "You're bugging if you don't think that Marvel doesn't want that Chinese box office money as well that they're going to miss out on."
I never brought it up. So how am I bugging?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dude look back you said, "You're bugging if you don't think that Marvel doesn't want that Chinese box office money as well that they're going to miss out on."
I never brought it up. So how am I bugging?

Because you're making more out of the comment that I said. I literally posted the comment as a response to his tweet.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm allowed to make any comment in this thread as I please :laff:

You don't have to acknowledge anything that I post. It's something you chose to do. Once again, you're making more out of what I said.

Actually you not:ufdup:

As this thread resides in China and is The Republic of China property. :mjgrin:

So you need to choose your words more carefully:sas2: