Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so any theories on why the rings turned yellow when shang-chi used them instead of blue? They were yellow when his mom schooled his pops and she from Ta Lo so are they some descendants of the eternals??maybe the signal is a cosmic cokk blocking alert that they servents were fukking the experiments and now we gotta all be wiped out on some nephilim shyt :ohhh:
The rings are sentiment and take a liking to certain people but aren’t picky like Thor’s hammer. It’s probably sensing the intent of the user and adjusting its power accordingly

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Disney did a few prince focused movies in the 90s. Some were classics, Aladdin and the Lion King, others didn't hit, Emperor's New Groove.

After that they started giving the princes more to do in the princess focused movies. Tangled, Frozen and the Princess and the Frog all gave the male love interest time to shine.
Are you trolling?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rings are sentiment and take a liking to certain people but aren’t picky like Thor’s hammer. It’s probably sensing the intent of the user and adjusting its power accordingly

i get that but wong said they didnt sense it til shang used them even tho his pops been around for thousands of years so its something specifically linked to him using it that sent the signal

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i get that but wong said they didnt sense it til shang used them even tho his pops been around for thousands of years so its something specifically linked to him using it that sent the signal
ooooh ok I got ya. Yeah you’re on point with your theory. I think it’s related to the eternals and is probably contacting them or a celestial