Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
great film, beautifully shot and the best action in the mcu by far. defiantly on the higher end of origin films them 10 ring OP as shyt, if you not a thor/ cm level hero you getting washed.
Infinity War still holds that title but I'll definitely give it the best combat. Winter Soldier has officially been dethroned :wow::wow::wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just came back from seeing this, thought it was really good :ehh:

Action was on point :whoo:and it featured more mystical elements than I expected :gladbron:.

Also told a really good story and if you aren't a diehard Marvel fan that's seen all the films, it still works.

Salute to Michelle Yeoh still putting in work all these years.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This is like complaining there arent enough romance novels for men or enough Disney princesses for boys.

Superheroes are supposed to be for boys/men and there is nothing wrong with that.

Also female superheroes are not the problem, the problem is at female characters are replacing or diminishing male ones.
:mjlol: Exactly. I’m tired of Disney Princes being fetishized mutes. I want them to have a voice, along with real wants and needs. Why does their life have to be centered around being the focal point of some strange woman he’s never met? It’s toxic.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: Exactly. I’m tired of Disney Princes being fetishized mutes. I want them to have a voice, along with real wants and needs. Why does their life have to be centered around being the focal point of some strange woman he’s never met? It’s toxic.

breh I rolled my eyes at that goofy ass Cinderella preview. She wanna work and all that, but we will never see a story of a Prince who just wants to chill and find his passion and have a chick want him for him lol We got all these women heroes now but none of em saving men, or romancing men, they just become the mans partner or better.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Anyways going into this flick I didnt really care much based on the trailers and my limited knowledge, but this was a good movie. It didnt feel like an MCU flick though, so it will be hard to make me care about his characters future as I didnt get the feeling that the stakes were high. Like dude coulda died in the flick and It wouldn't be a net negative to the MCU.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh I rolled my eyes at that goofy ass Cinderella preview. She wanna work and all that, but we will never see a story of a Prince who just wants to chill and find his passion and have a chick want him for him lol We got all these women heroes now but none of em saving men, or romancing men, they just become the mans partner or better.

Disney did a few prince focused movies in the 90s. Some were classics, Aladdin and the Lion King, others didn't hit, Emperor's New Groove.

After that they started giving the princes more to do in the princess focused movies. Tangled, Frozen and the Princess and the Frog all gave the male love interest time to shine.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so any theories on why the rings turned yellow when shang-chi used them instead of blue? They were yellow when his mom schooled his pops and she from Ta Lo so are they some descendants of the eternals??maybe the signal is a cosmic cokk blocking alert that they servents were fukking the experiments and now we gotta all be wiped out on some nephilim shyt :ohhh: