Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't give two shyts about her. But she'd be dumb not to use this to her advantage.

Help a cause then:mjgrin:

As a DC stan myself….. the way I see it is this would be a cool way to stick it to Marvel making this movie blow up so Scarlet can win her suit against them:mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Help a cause then:mjgrin:

As a DC stan myself….. the way I see it is this would be a cool way to stick it to Marvel making this movie blow up so Scarlet can win her suit against them:mjgrin:
You know the Asians gonna support. Not really shocked

This is their Black Panther.

But this definitely helps Scarjo defense. Mickey need to cut the check and just have her sign an NDA

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Saw it earlier, still out with my side piece. I’m drunk as fukk right now. She in wawa getting snacks.

anyway. Movie was fire. #marvelset undefeated.

This didn’t feel like a marvel flick. And I can see why they didn’t stream this like black widow. Shang’s mom was :noah:

Marvel is on some other shyt right now. Can’t be stopped. :blessed:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Third act was so ass the more I've had time to think of it. Feige switch up ya flow

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I really enjoyed the movie. I think the signal at the end was going to Fing Fang Foom since he is usually associated with the ten rings and they are partly used to control him.

It was a nice twist with his sister taking over at the end. It was foreshadowed that she wanted an empire so it made sense.

I don't think Shang Chi will be in Dr Strange 2. There are enough characters in that movie already. With Shang Chi and Antman both being based in San Francisco there is a better chance he shows up in Quantumaina.

I think he'll appear in both. They did mention Pym Tech in this movie as well.

It would be really stupid to have Wong all up in the videos in this movie just for him to not apprar in DS2 at all.

• Dap
Reactions: pez

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I think he'll appear in both. They did mention Pym Tech in this movie as well.

It would be really stupid to have Wong all up in the videos in this movie just for him to not apprar in DS2 at all.
Lol @ Wong all Up in the videos. He’s in Spider-Man too. They definitely expanding his role but unsure what’s going on yet. I think Eternals tie in with multiverse war coming.