Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That shyt is hot B:whew:

Similar to the lady voice in The Expanse:noah:
Shohreh Aghdashloo's voice is deep and velvety from a long life of smoking menthol cigarettes and drinking good whiskey.

Awkwafina's voice is just phlegmy and is a sign she needs more turmeric and ginger in her diet.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mid Credit Scene

First post credit scene is Wong with Shang-Chi and Katy in the Sanctum. They are talking with BRUCE BANNER (human form, not professor hulk) and CAPTAIN MARVEL (has long hair now) and they talk about the Ten Rings as a power just showing up and how there’s other things in the universe they must not know about. Bruce and Carol are there using the same kind of hologram tech Natasha uses to talk with them in Endgame. They also mention that there’s something in the Ten Rings acting as a beacon sending a signal. When Katy and Shang ask where it’s sending to, Cap Marvel gets a message and she and Bruce leave. Bruce is also still wearing a sling. Wong basically says to them “welcome to the team” and it ends with the three of them going to karaoke and singing Hotel California.
Post Credit Scene

After credits, the sister is in her old room, someone says "they're here" she walks out, shes taken over her dad's palace, the 10 rings banner is now reddish, her gang is around her while she sits on the throne. zooms out and people are training and the base now has some graffiti, etc showing the new leader. "THE TEN RINGS WILL RETURN”
Mid

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

3WNFu99.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

:dead:
I don't get why this matters all of a sudden but that's what this girl I was talking to said when we started talking about the MCU
she said the lead isn't as hot as the others like Thor or Black Panther so it's not worth the trip
Apparently this is a discussion going on right now :yeshrug:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I don't get why this matters all of a sudden but that's what this girl I was talking to said when we started talking about the MCU
she said the lead isn't as hot as the others like Thor or Black Panther so it's not worth the trip
Apparently this is a discussion going on right now :yeshrug:

That Twitter goof is some Trump tard conservative. Not sure why he’s even been brought up

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

he looks like a chreh who installs cotati metal fibres