Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Campea also called it the best CBM he's seen since Logan.

Edit-

Glad its getting good reviews even though I always side-eye Scott Menzel reviews because dude was giving effusive praise to fukking Yoga Hosers and that movie was pure unadulterated dog shyt.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I just think Akwafina doesn't appeal to the coli crowd. She's popular for a reason. I actually have maybe seen her in one thing so I don't even know enough about her to hate her.

It's just my taste in comedy and I like weird families. I enjoy her in Akwafina is Nora From Queens.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikkas reverting back to that old if it’s a good review it can’t be trusted because Disney, but if it’s a bad review it’s what I said was gonna happen all along :mjlol:

yall really been doing this bullshyt for Damn near 15 years now :dead:

And it continues to hold weight. It's the same story every, single time with these influencers. The movie will sell on its own because it's Marvel but if you don't think there's pay for play involved I don't know what to tell you. When's the last time Grace Randolph for example said anything negative? The same people always say it's the best movie. It's like clockwork.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
And it continues to hold weight. It's the same story every, single time with these influencers. The movie will sell on its own because it's Marvel but if you don't think there's pay for play involved I don't know what to tell you. When's the last time Grace Randolph for example said anything negative?

I'm convinced Disney paid her off. She was the main one shytting on Marvel and sucking off Snyder and DC on a regular basis:russ:. She still gets her passive aggressive digs in though:mjlol: