Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im interested to see how y'all feel about this when it comes out.

I want to see it, but I'm gonna wait until it's on demand or Disney+.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Marvel movies are always reviewed well because the reviewers don't want to lose Disney access. See Black Widow which many of the ones on the take were calling the best Marvel movie. The studio has incredible influence because of what's under their umbrella.

compare and contrast campea's reviews of this with black widow.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This why I don’t give a fukk about critics and can’t take coli critics seriously:mjlol:

When anyone gives some of the smaller Marvel movies positive reviews…. It’s payola:russ:

When it’s other movies it’s legit

But when when someone give Marvel movies negative reviews, it’s LEGIT. But for other movies it’s an agenda and Marvel agents plotting:mjlol:

Man I cant:russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
just read what the end credit scene will be
Interesting way to tie Shang Into the bigger MCU :ehh:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I’ve heard the raid being mentioned in reviews….. let’s not get carried away with our expectations. The raid is a goat action film with rated R violence. It’s not gonna be possible. Some of these reviewers say anything. I do think it will be a good or possibly better than good film tho. But let it be it’s own movie. It’s not a rated r violent action flick nor will it be the traditional “marvel superhero film” but I’m ready to see it and I feel it’s a risk the company needed to take.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Mid Credit Scene

First post credit scene is Wong with Shang-Chi and Katy in the Sanctum. They are talking with BRUCE BANNER (human form, not professor hulk) and CAPTAIN MARVEL (has long hair now) and they talk about the Ten Rings as a power just showing up and how there’s other things in the universe they must not know about. Bruce and Carol are there using the same kind of hologram tech Natasha uses to talk with them in Endgame. They also mention that there’s something in the Ten Rings acting as a beacon sending a signal. When Katy and Shang ask where it’s sending to, Cap Marvel gets a message and she and Bruce leave. Bruce is also still wearing a sling. Wong basically says to them “welcome to the team” and it ends with the three of them going to karaoke and singing Hotel California.
Post Credit Scene

After credits, the sister is in her old room, someone says "they're here" she walks out, shes taken over her dad's palace, the 10 rings banner is now reddish, her gang is around her while she sits on the throne. zooms out and people are training and the base now has some graffiti, etc showing the new leader. "THE TEN RINGS WILL RETURN”

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Mid Credit Scene

First post credit scene is Wong with Shang-Chi and Katy in the Sanctum. They are talking with BRUCE BANNER (human form, not professor hulk) and CAPTAIN MARVEL (has long hair now) and they talk about the Ten Rings as a power just showing up and how there’s other things in the universe they must not know about. Bruce and Carol are there using the same kind of hologram tech Natasha uses to talk with them in Endgame. They also mention that there’s something in the Ten Rings acting as a beacon sending a signal. When Katy and Shang ask where it’s sending to, Cap Marvel gets a message and she and Bruce leave. Bruce is also still wearing a sling. Wong basically says to them “welcome to the team” and it ends with the three of them going to karaoke and singing Hotel California.
Post Credit Scene

After credits, the sister is in her old room, someone says "they're here" she walks out, shes taken over her dad's palace, the 10 rings banner is now reddish, her gang is around her while she sits on the throne. zooms out and people are training and the base now has some graffiti, etc showing the new leader. "THE TEN RINGS WILL RETURN”
:ehh: next man up