Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Reviews don't really mean much these days do they? Nobody here has seen it yet so not much to discuss. Trailers were just ok... maybe they saved everything which would be nice.
They’ve meant as much as they always have? The first suicide squad had one of the best trailers I’ve seen and it was one of the worst movies I’ve seen. Kung fu style marvel flick with good reviews, I’m in. For it to have 130+ reviews and still be sitting that high is pretty impressive for an origin story of a hero casuals don’t even know about

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They’ve meant as much as they always have? The first suicide squad had one of the best trailers I’ve seen and it was one of the worst movies I’ve seen. Kung fu style marvel flick with good reviews, I’m in. For it to have 130+ reviews and still be sitting that high is pretty impressive for an origin story of a hero casuals don’t even know about

Yeah well a lot of the reviewers now are bloggers who may or may not have any real knowledge of film. You have to watch for yourself or find a critic or two you trust maybe...

"The Suicide Squad" is at 91% after 250+ reviews. Most people here loved it but some hated it. That's life.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn why is no one hyped for this? It’s getting fantastic reviews and y’all posting some bullshyt

Pandemic has taken much of the wind of out of it's sails. A lot of people are waiting till it releases on Plus in October.

Marvel is releasing a clip and bts segment everyday almost so it's not like they aren't trying.

There's also a segment people who are trying to resist this film and hoping it flops for some reason.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
looks like it turns into standard Marvel/Disney in the second half:francis:

When you guaranteed 90% on RT and close to a billy (pre-pandemic) its hard to not break the formula :francis:

I'm not sure I'll ever get over this

*Teaser* Perfect
1786.jpg

1st trailer - a lil bit of change, but I still fukk with it
MV5BNjE4Mjk0MjY1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzg2NjI5MzI_._V1_SX1777_CR0_0_1777_937_AL_.jpg

Movie - Fukk it lets just go all out/last minute with the CGI
995d0b79-ffab-47f9-9875-f05e24e03111

Movie was damn near perfect outside of those 12 to 15 mins.:mjcry:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They messing up cause I ain't going in theaters at all right now

This will be my first time pirating a marvel movie without at least paying first but they're making me do this

:ufdup:
They playing extra hardball with Marvel movies. I DLed Black Widow and got a warning from my internet provider. I don't pirate a lot anymore but this is my first warning in history.