YOU WILL WATCH THIS AND YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!:ufdup:

giphy.gif

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:
I don't get why this matters all of a sudden but that's what this girl I was talking to said when we started talking about the MCU
she said the lead isn't as hot as the others like Thor or Black Panther so it's not worth the trip
Apparently this is a discussion going on right now :yeshrug:

I was wondering why they keep hiring all these asians that don't look fully asian,now we know:picard:
Guess the same reason they hire biracials to play all the black people these days. Trying to appeal to a wider audience:mjpls:

I'm more worried about the acting ability of the guy they casted,he looks absolutely horrible from what I've seen. I guess its more difficult when your trying to chose whoever the best martial artist is,plus speaks English,plus has some acting skill to carry movies. But they needed a young Jackie Chan for this.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Forgettable movie. Overrated

trash ass villains

Some movies have heart yall probably don't know about that. I can tell by some of the other weak ass superhero movies yall enjoy:unimpressed:. I do still want a remake of the real "Old Man Logan" now that they have him in the MCU. They could use Hugh Jackman in that and have it separate from the younger Wolverine I'm sure they will recast.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dead:
I don't get why this matters all of a sudden but that's what this girl I was talking to said when we started talking about the MCU
she said the lead isn't as hot as the others like Thor or Black Panther so it's not worth the trip
Apparently this is a discussion going on right now :yeshrug:
Funny enough, i heard the same complaints from Asian game developers about Ghost of Tsushima. They complimented the mechanics but complained that the lead wasn't cute enough.

Just a cultural difference. because for us we can't take a dude serious that looks like he belongs in a kpop band.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Ian Miles Cheong is an absolute twat of a human being but he isn't pulling this one out of his ass like he does most of the shyt he talks about.

This is from 2019 right after Simu Liu was cast:

:mjlol: dat yellow on yellow hate
full

The actor's clap back was classy tho

fWzONBB.png

There are some wild beauty standards in Asian countries.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
On some real shyt, is the thread title ever gonna change into a normal Shang Chi Official Movie Thread title??

The fukk is cornish hen ass shyt still up?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ian Miles Cheong is an absolute twat of a human being but he isn't pulling this one out of his ass like he does most of the shyt he talks about.

This is from 2019 right after Simu Liu was cast:

There are some wild beauty standards in Asian countries.

It's funny how there's sellouts and lapdogs in every ethnicity but East Asians REALLY take the cake, it's bad hopefully the American born ones could instill some pride in the Old world ones because sheesh :picard:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Some really strange discussions about this one. Asian beauty standards? Really?
Post credit scenes? Like, we're really more hyped about the commercials at the end of the movie than the actual movie?
I just hope there's a good story there.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Post credit scenes? Like, we're really more hyped about the commercials at the end of the movie than the actual movie?
I guess everyone’s decided if they’re seeing it in theaters or not at this point :yeshrug:
So we’re just talking about anything related to the movie :mjlol:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Feels like this has even less hype than Black Widow, and I really liked the movie. I’m not rushing to see this one on opening weekend. More hyped about the Eternals :yeshrug: