E87JGP1XoAU5oHe

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still don't give a fukk over this

shyt looking Hella Disney plus series ish

That's not bad clip actually. Not a lot of quick cuts, and the camera is pulled back so you can see every action and attack in the shot. This is promising. I hope the rest of the film is like this.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
if not already posted live now:

Iron Fist would be redundant especially since they're adding more overt mystical/superhuman abilities to Shang in the MCU. They could bring in Luke Cage and have him team up with Shang Chi and that would be your new Heroes for Hire.

Wong is in this movie (according to the skreets). A team up with him could work as Benedict Wong is a great actor with charisma and gravitas (unlike a lot of this cast).

wong:

If they wanted to break the net they could use Jubilee

Ken Leong could surely be used somewhere.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’ll be honest I don’t give a fukk about this movie but I’ll watch if I come across it:hubie:

I’m a casual though honestly and I felt like the thanos chapter closed everything up nicely

Will watch the next Spider-Man and doctor strange movie tho :hubie:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest I don’t give a fukk about this movie but I’ll watch if I come across it:hubie:

I’m a casual though honestly and I felt like the thanos chapter closed everything up nicely

Will watch the next Spider-Man and doctor strange movie tho :hubie:
Yea alot of people feel that way. Especially casuals. Don't really blame them either

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think it will be a decent movie in general, but yeah, they didn’t build this up at all.

If Asians don’t come out in theaters to show their purchasing power, this is going to flop.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Still don't give a fukk over this

shyt looking Hella Disney plus series ish

It looked “ok”.

im still gonna find a way to watch it. Maybe in theaters only if my girl or girl friends want to go. If not, fukk it. Not paying $30 plus Disney+ for it.

And i still haven’t seen Black Widow for the same reason