Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk that…… there’s really no need to question The Church of Marvel at this point and this late in the game

They not on they 7th or 8th movie in 13 years:mjgrin:

They on their 24th, 25th, 26th

"Don't blame us, blame God it's his fault. For assisting on the mission of the point of no return. . . " :pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Looks dope. Yeah, can't tell if Simu is it or not tho.
After watching the 1st trailer and Mortal Kombat back to back. I was glad they chose Simu over Lewis Tan.

Watching the Snake Eyes trailer and this trailer back to back I'm not sure he's a better option than Henry Goldin.

Although I think he's technically half British and half Malaysian so that might pissed some people off.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
After watching the 1st trailer and Mortal Kombat back to back. I was glad they chose Simu over Lewis Tan.

Watching the Snake Eyes trailer and this trailer back to back I'm not sure he's a better option than Henry Goldin.

Although I think he's technically half British and half Malaysian so that might pissed some people off.
Simu was born in China and immigrated to Canada he's not British or Malaysian.
I think Golding is looking more the leading man in Snake Eyes than Simu is in this but Golding also looks too old to be the Mandarin's son. And I like Simu from Kim's Convenience so I'm rooting for him to do well.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Simu is as born in China and immigrated to Canada he'd not British or Malaysian.
I think Golding is looking more the leading man in Snake Eyes than Simu is in this but Golding also looks too old to be the Mandarin's son. And I like Simu from Kim's Convenience so I'm rooting for him to do well.
Nah I'm saying Henry Golding is half British and half Malaysian.

Tony Leung - 58
Henry Golding - 34
SImu Liu - 32

I like Simu. I should wait for the movie...but my first instinct is he's one of those actors whose going to be better in Avengers films than his own film (imo)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah I'm saying Henry Golding is half British and half Malaysian.

Tony Leung - 58
Henry Golding - 34
SImu Liu - 32

I like Simu. I should wait for the movie...but my first instinct is he's one of those actors whose going to be better in Avengers films than his own film (imo)
OK gotcha.
Golding looks a lot older than Simu to me.

Daps
i just hope they do the 10 rings justice, considering this is an org that been built up since the 1st Ironman movie

and the actual rings itself too - Mandarin better be one of the more powerful villains if he gained the rep of being a myth in the underworld

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The dragon in this movie looks nothing like Fin Fang Foom based on the Funk for the character:
dBy8H4P.jpg

Makes me wonder if it's not Foom but instead Mr. Lao, the dragon that works with Jimmy Woo and The Agents of Atlas:
NgOScHL.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The dragon in this movie looks nothing like Fin Fang Foom based on the Funk for the character:
dBy8H4P.jpg

Makes me wonder if it's not Foom but instead Mr. Lao, the dragon that works with Jimmy Woo and The Agents of Atlas:
NgOScHL.jpg
Agents of ATLAS is actually a pretty dope book!