Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Is China bigger than Asia?:usure:

I said Asia:mjgrin:
Chinas BO has ran international audiences besides the UK:ufdup:For the record no one needs China Deadpool did fine:myman:Unfortunately I wouldn't expect films to get crazy numbers in the US this year. Not yet anyway. Shoutout to Godzilla vs Kong getting the 100ms domestic :myman:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Judging by the trailers, this looks better than Black Widow. Definitely gonna try to catch this in theaters. :ooh:

Fing Fang Foom gonna bring in Godzilla for that Kaijuverse crossover? :ohhh:

Also, Donnie Yen da GAWD shoulda been in this. :francis:

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
DAY ONE!

giphy.gif

Looks mid
giphy.gif
:shaq: I had to do it Breh...............See you in row G.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Chinas BO has ran international audiences besides the UK:ufdup:For the record no one needs China Deadpool did fine:myman:Unfortunately I wouldn't expect films to get crazy numbers in the US this year. Not yet anyway. Shoutout to Godzilla vs Kong getting the 100ms domestic :myman:

No I agree this year nothing is doing shyt.

But remember what Black Panther meant to Black People?

All I’m saying is this is the first real Asian Comic Book hero. This is or could be Asians peoples Black Panther. This is Asian people finally getting their representation and opportunity to be on the big stage.

I just feel like they would’ve supported big time.

Just like Asian LOVE Jo Koy and Russell Peters (a couple of Asian comedians), that was their Kevin Hart/Dave Chappelle and them dudes pull MASSIVE crowds

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wong fighting Abomination?:ooh:

The real Mandarin and the real 10 Rings?:ohlawd:

I know they're calling that dragon, "The Great Protector", but I'm calling that nikka Fin Fang Foom.

And you know how Marvel does it. They'll straight up lie and show fake footage in the trailers just to surprise everybody. You know some other crazy shyt is gonna pop off.

And shoutout to Marvel knowing their clientele. This shyt is gonna blow up in the Asian market. All Asian lead casts, dragons, martial arts, not a nikka in sight, they hit all the marks that the overseas asian markets love.

We don't deserve Marvel, brehs. They continue to feed us...:mjcry:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The Mandarin speaks more than Shang.

Is old dude a bad actor?
I think it has more to do with the fact that Tony Leung is the biggest star in this movie, and perhaps THE biggest movie star in China. This is basically like getting Daniel Day-Lewis or DiCaprio in a Marvel flick.