Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I found out the guy who wrote Wonder Woman 2 and the new Mortal Kombat.....wrote Shang Chi. I’m preparing myself for this movie being BIG trash.
i've learned to not judge this type of thing too harshly, b/c they're just hired studio guns. If i got a gig like this, i'd do exactly what they want and collect my $1mil or whatever paycheck. i trust Marvel way more than WB

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging by the trailers, this looks better than Black Widow. Definitely gonna try to catch this in theaters. :ooh:

Fing Fang Foom gonna bring in Godzilla for that Kaijuverse crossover? :ohhh:

Also, Donnie Yen da GAWD shoulda been in this. :francis:

my cousin was like " Where's Bolo Yeung?" :mjcry::pachaha:

He should have been in this though :shaq::birdman:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i've learned to not judge this type of thing too harshly, b/c they're just hired studio guns. If i got a gig like this, i'd do exactly what they want and collect my $1mil or whatever paycheck. i trust Marvel way more than WB
Exactly, Marvel movies the way they are made have a ceiling. You are not gonna get a timeless movie classic but they also have a floor. They make sure shyt is at least coherent and makes sense and isn't a stupid movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This has all the elements for a potential flop

This an Black widow got me like :unimpressed::patrice::ld:

I think because the infinity saga is over, the fact that none of these movies lead to Infinity War, coupled with the long hiatus due to Covid 19, al lot of people, such as yourselves will feel like this :manny:

Until a replacement for Thanos is revealed and things start to become connected again.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I found out the guy who wrote Wonder Woman 2 and the new Mortal Kombat.....wrote Shang Chi. I’m preparing myself for this movie being BIG trash.
if they can make Malcom spellman work they can make this guy work

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Exactly, Marvel movies the way they are made have a ceiling. You are not gonna get a timeless movie classic but they also have a floor. They make sure shyt is at least coherent and makes sense and isn't a stupid movie.

fukk that…… there’s really no need to question The Church of Marvel at this point and this late in the game

They not on they 7th or 8th movie in 13 years:mjgrin:

They on their 24th, 25th, 26th