Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I really don't like Awkwafina. First off fukk that name second she got an ugly ass mouth and an annoying voice.

This movie looks really mid. Disney is clearly catering to the Chinese audience and we saw what happened with Mulan. I'm not excited about this at all.

They should've done a Jimmy Woo movie or some other Asian character. Every super hero fights it's everything around that that matters

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I really don't like Awkwafina. First off fukk that name second she got an ugly ass mouth and an annoying voice.

This movie looks really mid. Disney is clearly catering to the Chinese audience and we saw what happened with Mulan. I'm not excited about this at all.

They should've done a Jimmy Woo movie or some other Asian character. Every super hero fights it's everything around that that matters

Yeah the last trailer deleted my hype, comes off as a by the numbers movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I mean they kinda had to make this.

between the iron man 3 mandarin debacle, and the trash that was iron fist, and making the ancient one a middle aged white woman…. This was long overdue :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean they kinda had to make this.

between the iron man 3 mandarin debacle, and the trash that was iron fist, and making the ancient one a middle aged white woman…. This was long overdue :manny:

how about just bring the fukkin Mandarin into the fold instead of that cornball shyt they did in IM3.

I'll bootleg this joint, it definitely looks mid as fukk. Same with Black Widow (esp since she died in Endgame).

Strange 2 is the only joint on my list right now.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
how about just bring the fukkin Mandarin into the fold instead of that cornball shyt they did in IM3.

I'll bootleg this joint, it definitely looks mid as fukk. Same with Black Widow (esp since she died in Endgame).

U not looking forward to spiderman or eternals?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im expecting a story driven movie for eternals, hopefully introducing the mutants

If the Mutants are introduced in the Eternals, that would be the only thing that could potentially make me wanna see it. But if it's some goofy shyt where they don't pop up until the very end of the movie talking about some "x-gene" then I'm bootlegging that shyt too.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If the Mutants are introduced in the Eternals, that would be the only thing that could potentially make me wanna see it. But if it's some goofy shyt where they don't pop up until the very end of the movie talking about some "x-gene" then I'm bootlegging that shyt too.
Im guessing it’ll be the latter I’ll assume when they mention the avengers they’ll say something like we can’t be involved directly so it leads to the mutant gene being planted or something

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

it all appears mid because at this point there is no connective tissue… no “end game level event.

Phase One was special because it all led to The Avengers.

Phase 2 was a mixed bag starting with two of the most hated mcu films (IM3 and Thor 2), but it also had 2 classics (GOTG, Winter Soldier). But you still had Infinity War in the fold and you watched everything because you knew it was all connected.

Basically, Marvel can’t recreate that anymore. While everything is still connected, End Game was truly and end to an era.

It would’ve been :wow: to have Iron Man around for this movie tho :wow: