Official Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The fact we aren't getting a solo Hulk movie is crazy. Dude basically saved the universe. His arc has been crazy, and the craziest thing about it is that most of it happens off-screen (him arriving on Sakur (or whatever the heck that planet is) and getting picked to be Jeff Goldblum's champion, him becoming Professor Hulk, him going from Professor Hulk to whatever he is now).

I hate Mark Ruffalo as much as the next man (I think Ed Norton was a much better fit for Bruce Banner, plus his Hulk looked better) but Hulk needs his own property right now, and not guest features in everybody else's property.
Universal still owns the rights for some reason

Daps
Problem is: you'd have Kang, mystery creator of the Rings and "Mad As fukk" Hulk all being final villains. They would have to make Hulk the final, final villain if they decided to add the WWH storyline.

That's what I'm SAYIN. Can you imagine if Hulk went heel? :wow:

My god, the mouse would be printing money directly from headquarters.:ohlawd:

A bank? nicca, what's a bank, Disney IS the bank.:youngsabo:

That Hulk heel turn would make more money than Infinity War and Endgame put together.

Like, don't play with it. Lean into it. Have Banner go full evil and then the heroes of earth gotta unite to stop him once and for all.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

I was asking y'all for a rumor to start so that we can force Marvel's hand. I think we just found it. :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ta Lo and the 10 Rings felt like the Iron Fist storyline. Shangri-La and The Hand, I think they were named. I was wondering if the 2 are connected.

Even the Mandarin's wife when they meet is wearing Iron Fist colored costume. I thought they were going to retcon Iron Fist into this. Would have been cool actually.
Michelle's character mentioned that there are multiple cities in that land. Kun Lun is one of them I'm wagering and this was a backdoor way to reboot Iron fist. Now if only my fan cast of Sunny from Into the Badlands would work:banderas:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Still fukked up from using the Gauntlet after the second snap in End Game. He basically has a chicken wing now. Remember his arm was in a sling at the funeral.
bruce-banners-arm-is-in-a-sling-1630698690.jpg
The She hulk trailer showed his arm is actually good again and he can somehow go back and forth as Bruce and Professor Hulk.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I watched it. It was good. I'd put Black Widow a bit above it. But not by much. I like how Wong is getting his shine. But now Kang and whoever made the Rings are both the big bads?

And how the hell did Banner break his arm? How is that even possible?

BW is a more polished production for sure.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I watched it. It was good. I'd put Black Widow a bit above it. But not by much. I like how Wong is getting his shine. But now Kang and whoever made the Rings are both the big bads?

And how the hell did Banner break his arm? How is that even possible?

Still fukked up from using the Gauntlet after the second snap in End Game. He basically has a chicken wing now. Remember his arm was in a sling at the funeral.
bruce-banners-arm-is-in-a-sling-1630698690.jpg

The She hulk trailer showed his arm is actually good again and he can somehow go back and forth as Bruce and Professor Hulk.