Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The cheater? HAHAHAH...she wasn't giving her no work. Serena is who sent the cheater Justine into early retirement...the racist crowd cheered Justine's antics at the 2003 French Open and booed Serena out like she was Hassan but that didn't last and it wasn't long after that she sent her packing..just like she did with Jennifer Capriati and Martina Hingis.

Nah, Henin beat Serena once again at the french (obviously her best surface), then at Wimbledon, and at the USO. Her and Venus were Serena only consistent threats

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
has a grand slam in 3 different decades

5 different presidential terms

Phantom Menace was the top movie when she won her first slam

TLC "Unpretty" was the top song on the charts
:rip: Left-Eye:to:

...crazy thing is, SerXena's is entering another prime out this stratosphere; 2 Decades later:damn:

That Real African/Nubian Warrior Queen BLACKEXCELLENCE genetics:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That is why I hate ESPN. They have no shame in blaming black culture for some shyt. But want to moon walk past white racism and act like it is some unknown shyt.

Though I have one quick question was aunt Jemelle syrup on the panel. She is known to dog that racism talk even when it concerns black women....yet will turn around and say black men don't have sistas back. Seems like she ain't got they backs either.
it was Ryan, that one annoying muthafukka with the glasses Lupica, and that one cat whos always hiding his ears for whatever reason

but it was just typical "what white folk dont like shyt."
like i found it funny that they "tried" to make her doing the fashion thing and all that and always having excuses after a loss be this damaging credit to her name, but here the fukk we are and this chick after all that being said is STILL out here waxin ass :mjlol:
but Amerikkka, the Amerikkkan PEOPLE just push her off to the side cause theres so much wonderful shyt like womens fukkin soccer poppin off
and PLEASE lets not bring up Hope Solo no more
thats apparently a dead issue :troll:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Did Maria Sharapova congratulate Serena? I know they had that beef when Maria said something about Serena sleeping with someone while he was married...something slick about them where I think Maria and Serena have been with the same guy or some shyt. Not sure what the specifics were on that

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:heh: what does THAT have to do with Henin being competition to Serena during the mid 2000's? Please explain???
Are you white? LOL. Competition that lost in the end.....Charles Barkley was competition to Jordan but he didn't mean shyt in the overall scheme of history. Is Justine even a top 50 player ever? LOL. Talking silly..

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, think it's time for people to face reality: serena will go down as the greatest female tennis player ever....possibly greatest player period....the only chick i think that couldve stood a chance against her was steffi, and i wouldve paid whatever to see them have matches..that wouldve been some historical shyt....anyway,people need to start appreciating her more/better, cause we truly are witnessing an iconic historical figure.....

also, i love how she on her diddy shyt and gonna make them love her no matter what by constently shytting on the comp....black excellence....

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
it was Ryan, that one annoying muthafukka with the glasses Lupica, and that one cat whos always hiding his ears for whatever reason

but it was just typical "what white folk dont like shyt."
like i found it funny that they "tried" to make her doing the fashion thing and all that and always having excuses after a loss be this damaging credit to her name, but here the fukk we are and this chick after all that being said is STILL out here waxin ass :mjlol:
but Amerikkka, the Amerikkkan PEOPLE just push her off to the side cause theres so much wonderful shyt like womens fukkin soccer poppin off
and PLEASE lets not bring up Hope Solo no more
thats apparently a dead issue :troll:

fukk lupica. he always whining.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Of course he is the goat he is playing against women
Negged
I haven't heard ONE PERSON of the most interest speak about Serena...maybe ever that I can think of...her name is Princess Steffi Graf. The definition of a winner in every facet you can think of. I remember when Federer passed up Sampras on those ALL TIME records and they had Sampras there when he won that one that passed him up..they tried to get Sampras to say that "Federer was the greatest of all time" and Sampras had such a look of utter disgust when they asked that shyt in front of all those people:laugh: I recall seeing Steffi at the Mayweather fight with great seats, mind you, with Andre but I haven't heard her OWN words about this juggernaut living legend that is Serena Williams. Should be interesting when the US Open gets here and Serena possibly wins it and then she's gonna HAVE TO SAY something:laugh:
ap_evert_cup_891247.jpg

I'm sure she had NO IDEA in this picture from 1999 when Serena beat her at Indian Wells that this black girl from Compton would be coming for her Grand Slam record :mjpls:

1791524-jpg.jpg

:obama:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Are you white? LOL. Competition that lost in the end.....Charles Barkley was competition to Jordan but he didn't mean shyt in the overall scheme of history. Is Justine even a top 50 player ever? LOL. Talking silly..

You stupid as fukk bruh. I CLEARLY said Henin use to give Serena work on clay which is Henin's best surface but once Serena turned the page in 2008, Henin high tailed outta tennis. You clearly dont know shyt about tennis to downplay Henin. Their H2H is 8-6 Serena. fukk outta this thread nikka

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You stupid as fukk bruh. I CLEARLY said Henin use to give Serena work on clay which is Henin's best surface but once Serena turned the page in 2008, Henin high tailed outta tennis. You clearly dont know shyt about tennis to downplay Henin. Their H2H is 8-6 Serena. fukk outta this thread nikka

Stop arguing with him, fam. Its clear he doesn't watch tennis. No one said Henin was better than Williams, just that she gave Serena a hard time for a few years.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is the shelf life so short for some tennis players, especially women? I forgot about players like henin and hingis