Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Seriously people are mad? I mean I know she's kinda scary but seriously? It's tennis. People get mad over it?
White people have been mad at the Williams sisters since they first started dominating. 15 years of hate. The hate was real in the early years.

They thought their sport was safe. They couldn't, and still can't accept the fact that they sport got taken over.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
White people have been mad at the Williams sisters since they first started dominating. 15 years of hate. The hate was real in the early years.

They thought their sport was safe. They couldn't, and still can't accept the fact that they sport got taken over.
Everyone I know has always rooted for them, at least the people who follow tennis :manny:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
golden-crown-little2.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how the folks hating Serena on twitter also hate Obama and are pissed at the confederate flag coming down.
Coincidence, right?:sas2:

Also funny how them folks in sports media can debate for days on how DJ didn't act like an adult during free agency. But cant acknowledge the constant racism that the Williams sisters have faced for over 2 decades and how everytime they win facebook and twitter has idiots making racist and sexist comments about then non stop.