Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Henin was giving her that work though (only clay), can't deny that. Once Serena trashed her in 08, Henin retired with the quickness :heh:

She got her at the US Open and Wimbledon too which is when I was starting to worry about Serena. I still don't know what happened to Henin....even though Serena was going to end up on top anyways, Henin just seemed to lose all her skill over night.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Glad John Saunders injected some fukkin sense into this panel of old pasty muthafukkas (even tho i fux with Bob Ryan)
These bytches really gonna bring up why Serena and Venus arent celebrated like they should be but tip toe around Amerikkka and its tired ass played the hell out racism bullshyt:deadmanny:

Saunders hittin em with that "now wait a minute. Dont be actin brand new up in here.":ufdup:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Glad John Saunders injected some fukkin sense into this panel of old pasty muthafukkas (even tho i fux with Bob Ryan)
These bytches really gonna bring up why Serena and Venus arent celebrated like they should be but tip toe around Amerikkka and its tired ass played the hell out racism bullshyt:deadmanny:

Saunders hittin em with that "now wait a minute. Dont be actin brand new up in here.":ufdup:
I need a clip of this.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That is why I hate ESPN. They have no shame in blaming black culture for some shyt. But want to moon walk past white racism and act like it is some unknown shyt.

Though I have one quick question was aunt Jemelle syrup on the panel. She is known to dog that racism talk even when it concerns black women....yet will turn around and say black men don't have sistas back. Seems like she ain't got they backs either.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I haven't heard ONE PERSON of the most interest speak about Serena...maybe ever that I can think of...her name is Princess Steffi Graf. The definition of a winner in every facet you can think of. I remember when Federer passed up Sampras on those ALL TIME records and they had Sampras there when he won that one that passed him up..they tried to get Sampras to say that "Federer was the greatest of all time" and Sampras had such a look of utter disgust when they asked that shyt in front of all those people:laugh: I recall seeing Steffi at the Mayweather fight with great seats, mind you, with Andre but I haven't heard her OWN words about this juggernaut living legend that is Serena Williams. Should be interesting when the US Open gets here and Serena possibly wins it and then she's gonna HAVE TO SAY something:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Henin was giving her that work though (only clay), can't deny that. Once Serena trashed her in 08, Henin retired with the quickness :heh:
The cheater? HAHAHAH...she wasn't giving her no work. Serena is who sent the cheater Justine into early retirement...the racist crowd cheered Justine's antics at the 2003 French Open and booed Serena out like she was Hassan but that didn't last and it wasn't long after that she sent her packing..just like she did with Jennifer Capriati and Martina Hingis.