Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You stupid as fukk bruh. I CLEARLY said Henin use to give Serena work on clay which is Henin's best surface but once Serena turned the page in 2008, Henin high tailed outta tennis. You clearly dont know shyt about tennis to downplay Henin. Their H2H is 8-6 Serena. fukk outta this thread nikka
I'm not stupid because you're implication was clearly trying to say she was nearly her equal..you got all prissy and slick saying she gave her "that work"....get the fukk outta here with the backpedalling and goofiness.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop arguing with him, fam. Its clear he doesn't watch tennis. No one said Henin was better than Williams, just that she gave Serena a hard time for a few years.

If I could remember correctly. Wasn't Serena battling many injuries during this time?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mfcz9zSA8B1r961bco1_250.gif

I wish the ground was my tongue

:ohlawd:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If I could remember correctly. Wasn't Serena battling many injuries during this time?

She went through a lot during that period during the middle of last decade but Henin was still clearly the best on tour from 05-07 when she was won slam away, Wimbledon, from completing her GS.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not stupid because you're implication was clearly trying to say she was nearly her equal..you got all prissy and slick saying she gave her "that work"....get the fukk outta here with the backpedalling and goofiness.

You're dumb as shyt bruh and clearly lack reading comprension. I CLEARLY said she use to give Serena that work ON CLAY and stated that was Henin's best surface, which it was, and once Serena gave her that work in 08, she high tailed outta tennis. Dispute ANYTHING that I said as being false....i'll wait

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I don't give a fukk who she fukking that's not problem and I could care less take that emotional shyt elsewhere :camby:

Thank you. Dudes are always on some sissy shyt with that :mjpls:

There's not a man on this planet, white or otherwise, worth more than me, so my feelings aren't hurt in the least when a black woman fukks, dates or falls in love with a white dude. As long as I'm eating with who I choose to eat with, I'm good :manny:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
You're dumb as shyt bruh and clearly lack reading comprension. I CLEARLY said she use to give Serena that work ON CLAY and stated that was Henin's best surface, which it was, and once Serena gave her that work in 08, she high tailed outta tennis. Dispute ANYTHING that I said as being false....i'll wait
True, no doubt but she redlined to do it that's why she quit so soon. That and ped rumors. But Justine was small so maybe she needed help.