Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Male players don't play on the women's tour dumbass. Why isn't it enough to just acknowledge that she's the best female player?
I personally think greatness isn't subsumed by gender. Out of interest, which male player do you think is the greatest tennis player of all time?

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
The GOAT.

And adding in Venus at age what 36 is still better than probably 90% of professional tennis players herself is really something we will never see again from the dominance of two sisters in the same sport.

People need realize they are playing women 10 to 17 years younger then them and for Serena still dominating and Venus still a top 10 player and going to Grand Slam semifinals.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I personally think greatness isn't subsumed by gender. Out of interest, which male player do you think is the greatest tennis player of all time?
I don't know what relevancy the bolded has to anything that I've said.

I don't know who's the best male player of all time. I'm not a big tennis fan. My point is that since Serena doesn't compete against men then shouldn't be compared to men. She plays women's tennis and that's the context of her greatness.
@Gravity aka doeboy aka c00nboy aka "passive aggressive feminist" c00n aka ole I like touching myself while I watch my fat cac whale wife bathe in the ocean ass nikka aka ole my toes curl whenever I hear Shawn Knowles-Carter's voice ass nikka.
I could easily sit here and make up a bunch of shyt about you and your personal but I don't see the point. Your pathetic 32k post count and lack of intelligence speaks for itself. The deflections and trolling don't bother me. Every time I see your fakkit ass saying some dumb shut Ima call you out.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That's my Goat Tennis Player

fortune-clapping_zpsl8weuaip.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Wow :pachaha:

Just say you're :sadbron: GOAT Serena been breaking the hearts of precious white women for almost two decades now
I've been cheering Serena on since Venus was the better more popular player. I've been cheering both of the WillIams sisters on for their entire careers. You people are so gotdamn stupid that it's sad.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Princess Serena is the GOAT women's tennis player. I don't think she's passed federer as the Greatest tennis player of all time yet tho